FAR Score: 4:09am pacific

• Creator
    Topic
    Rey Jr

FAR:84 -2022

FAR:83 – 2019 (expired)

My journey over these last 102 days has been amazing. First, I passed FAR in 2019 with an 83. Then, did the mistake I recommend no one does and that is take a break. I lost FAR credit and I had stopped (not quit) studying for three years. On Dec 28th, 2021 I decided to take a leap of faith, but this time I was going to do it different. I didn’t let me losing credit for “supposedly” the most difficult exam stop me. I am working full time two jobs 7 days a week. I do not have kids. But what I did different this time and I did some soul searching. I had to intensify my desire for these exams to the extreme. There’s no such thing as “something for nothing”. I had to give up everything for this. I gave up television, video games, alcohol, partying. I have read 8 self health books along with my busy schedule of work and studying. These two books changed my life and me realized that “ANYTHING is Possible” with persistent and faith. If you are interested in the books let me know. I promise you will pass all four with persistence and faith and a deep desire. REG 6/5/22. I’m on chapter 5 of 8. I never stopped even though I had to wait an entire month to receive my FAR exam. Day 102 of this journey and 220 left. I will be a CPA on 11/22/22

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Rey Jr

Sorry for the misspellings it’s 4am and I am excited !!! Lol

Ninja Albert
    Participant

I agree with you 100%, I have been struggling,ing as well and everyone told e not to give up after every fail I went right on and continued to study and prepare. And today I cleared 3 parts and going on my 4th (Bec) and hoping to to test as soon as possible. I never knew I will actually be at this point and as you said persistent did it! ANY thing IS possible and I want to tell all the CPA candidates not to ever give up! congratulations and good luck on all you endeavors.

jeff
    Keymaster

Congrats on FAR! I'm also part of the “take one year off after passing FAR” club.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Sean

Could you please let me know what 2 books you were referring to?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.