FAR Experience – 1/6/17 - Page 3

• Creator
    Topic
    mjbey1s
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I just took FAR for the second time this past Friday, and here is my experience. Last time I took it in October, I literally watched the time expire as I was still working on a Simulation. On this retake, I probably only marked 3-4 questions per testlet, and even felt good about those.

On the SIMS, I really think that I got the majority of them right. There were 2 SIMS I know I got 100% on (one being the research), and on the others, I think I got the majority of the points if not at least 50-60% of the points. I scored a 68 on my last take, and it was due to very low scores on NFP and Gov’t. On this test, I think I killed the NFP and Gov’t with the exception of 1 question that I know I got wrong.

Has anyone else had a similar experience and passed? This is my last test if I pass and it will mean that I won’t have to worry about the 4/1/17 changes. Praying every day that I passed. If I failed, then I honestly don’t know what I could have done differently. I was not really surprised by any MC questions, and even though the SIMS were difficult, I still think they were doable and I did decent on them.

AUD - 83
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 80
    REG - 83
    “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”

― Paulo Coelho,

Ethics - 96

Viewing 5 replies - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    sallybreann
    Participant

Witty congratulations! I remember commenting either on this post or another that we were both very nervous about passing. I’m happy for you!!!!

FAR - 82

BEC - 74, 82

AUD - 78

REG - 80

mjbey1s
    Participant

Passed with an 80!!! Done forever!!!!!

AUD - 83
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 80
    REG - 83
    “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”

― Paulo Coelho,

Ethics - 96

Spartans92
    Participant

I failed.. Congrats to those that passed! I even did worse this round.

BEC - 76
    REG- 67, 85
    AUD-63, 74, 80!!
    FAR-65, 62, 57, 79

3 down 1 more to go. BEC is on the Line 🙁

BEC- PASS

cpac
    Participant

Failed my third retake. Ugh. I think I looked at the material for too long and assumed I knew things I should've studied. Now to plug through until tax season ends then I will take it again.

Working hard...

AUD: 74, 91 1/18

BEC: 78 12/16

FAR: 65, 73, 66, 83 8/17

REG: 64, 80 1/18

Anonymous
    Inactive

62 for me…..I was expecting a score about 10 points lower than that so at least I am not eons away from 75. But, the day after I took it, I started studying for AUD and my plan is to study FAR for a month before retaking it in May (new exam format with fewer MCQ which I think is going to be good for me because I've always sucked at MCQ). Interestingly, I did better than expected on govt/nonprofit, which were the two areas I thought I had tanked on.

Viewing 5 replies - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.