FAR CPA Exam Simulations Opinions 2017/2018

• Creator
    Topic
    Jr
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I wanted to ask for your input regarding the best study material for the FAR CPA Exam Task Based Simulations. I have used Wiley and Ninja, but none of them compare to the actual CPA Exam intensity on the Task Based Simulation, not saying they do not help for the overall concept of the material. Does Becker prepare you better for the Task Based Simulation? any opinions will help.

Thanks

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    loveandbeloved
    Participant

GLEIM hands down are the best. Literally identical. It's the only Review course I've used. It does such a good job at preparing you that the real exam is so much easier, in my opinion, than studying using GLIEM's course.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training

loveandbeloved
    Participant

You can pay for each section individually – $239 for 18-month access, or $289 for “access-til-you-pass”. I recently had to do this for BEC since my score just expired and my “access-til-you-pass” isn't valid since I've technically passed it before. SMH. Try it out. you won't be disappointed at all.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training

NYSCPA
    Participant

Becker does offer some TBS but I don’t think it’s as hard as the ones in the real exam

FAR- Passed

AUD- Passed

REG- Passed

BEC- Passed

BoyNextDoor
    Participant

I thought the more elaborate Wiley SIMs were harder than the FAR CPA exam.

The CPA Exam SIMS were just long and tedious.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The ones I got on FAR were quite, quite weird. Two were impossible, one was easy, four were moderately difficult. But, they were all just strange questions. I don't think there was a good way to prepare for the ones I got.

fwesley
    Participant

Just a FYI I use Roger’s and wouldn’t recommend it for FAR.

It’s amazing for AUD and BEC. REG and FAR it’s bad. There were definitely questions that I KNOW never got covered. They could have been pretested but there were more than just 1-2.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 81
    REG - 78
    Ethics 91

4 years, $10,000 and counting...

READY TO BE DONE! ... C'mon BEC!

FAR: 65 (still drying my tears) 2nd attempt: 7/2016
    BEC: 81 5/2016 (WOO FIRST PASS!)
    REG: 5/2016
    AUD: 8/2016

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.