Roger review 2019 multiple choice questions weak?

• Creator
    Topic
    Study22
    Participant

Hello all,
    Im just starting out and finishing a masters in accounting. Im wondering if the UWorld Roger CPA Review multiple questions are too weak? I was wondering if the addition of the smartpath technology and updates to the materials make the multiple choice questions more sufficient. any comments would be helpful

Greetings
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    TommyTheCat
    Participant

they are just fine in my opinion. I only used roger's course for my review. Passed all 4 in less than a year and never failed any. ive heard plenty of other people say the same.

I bet you roger's questions arent as difficult as some review courses. But ive also heard that those review courses questions are drastically more challenging than the exams themselves. I dont feel like roger wasted time covering areas that werent frequently tested and ive heard some other review courses tend to do that.

if you want to feel confident about being well overprepared i get that and that might be a good idea for some. For me i had a solid accounting foundation and a decent amount of public accounting experience and roger's course was a great fit for me and my style.

You might find the same, or you might be of a different study style or learning style and becker or weiley are the best fit for you.

GL

AUD - 85
    BEC - 89
    FAR - 91
    REG - 97
    laslow
    Participant

I used only Rogers for Far and Audit, passed both on first attempt. I attempted BEC and added Ninja but only scored a 70. I used Rogers Reg and passed on my first attempt with barely touching Ninja. So I would say depending on your style of learning is the major factor but for me Rogers has done well. It should also be noted I am not the sharpest tool in the shed and Rogers worked 3 out of 4 times on the first attempt. This next attempt on BEC I am using Ninja more since I have exhausted Rogers mcq.

AUD - 75
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 76
    Laslow

Using Roger's lectures and mcq. Ninja mcq, notes and flashcards.

"Power is only bestowed upon those who are willing to lower themselves to pick it up."                - Ragnar Lothbrok

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.