Roger CPA Review 2012 Users: Question Regarding Book Updates

• Creator
    Topic
    mike_terror

I just purchased the UWorld Roger CPA Review 2012 Full Course Online Version and recently received all my books this week. I’m a bit confused about the “Lecture Book Updates” since it’s not very clear if they apply to students who are using 2011 books, or if they also apply to students using 2012 books. I wanted to contact customer support @ Roger CPA, but they’re closed for the weekend for Labor Day and I really want to get started on my studying over the weekend.

When you log on to your account on Roger’s website and go to “My Course” > “Lecture Book Updates”, there is a PDF update titled

“New Governmental Accounting information for all regular course FAR students”. Is this update only for students who have the 2011 book and need it to get the current content? I’ve compared the file to the 2012 book and the content seems similar although the formatting and pages don’t match up.

There is also a section called “2012 Book Updates” with PDF files for all 4 Roger books. Are these also files for students who are using the 2011 version? or are they changes within 2012 that I will need even if I’m using a 2012 book?

I’m a bit confused as I just received my 2012 material and will be getting started with FAR first. Any help or clarification from current Roger 2012 online/usb students would be greatly appreciated.

Created with Compare Ninja

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    MrsB

I am pretty sure that these are the only ones that students with 2012 books need to look at:

Internal Control update for all AUD students

Internal Control Reports and Communications correction page

New Governmental Accounting information for all regular course FAR students

Governmental Accounting Update

New Governmental Accounting book update for all CRAM course FAR students

CRAM Governmental Accounting Update

2012 Book Updates

You could always look at a random page in an update and compare it to your book to see if you have the correct info in your book.

F 80
    A 86
    B October
    R November

Anonymous
    Inactive

Somebody asked about this in Roger's forum. Basically your books were written at the end of 2011, so print the 2012 pages and insert them into your books.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.