- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 11 months ago by .
I am preparing for REG using Gleim CPA Review. I have a couple of questions regarding the program for REG. I am currently following Gleim’s adaptive learning prompts, where it asks you to read a chapter, then appear tests for MCQs and then SIMs, and it will continue doing so, till the system thinks that you know the concepts.
1. How well does Gleim prepare you for REG? I know that it over-prepares you and I am comfortable with that. But I would like to hear from somebody who has recently given the exam studying only Gleim.
2. I am scoring between 80-85% for most chapters, a few chapters range between 75-80%. While the concepts stay pretty fresh when you appear for MCQs right after you study the chapter/ units, I am not sure of how much material does one really remember by the time you finish all 20 units. I realise that I don’t quite remember everything that I studied weeks ago, which is natural I believe, but it is quite overwhelming! There is a lot of material to be retained.
After completing the 20 units following the adaptive prompts, how much time did you need to revise/ review the whole subject?
3. Gleim has a custom test prep where you can create your own study sessions. Have you guys done all of them? Have they been useful in terms of what you see in the exam?
4. How much time did you put in practicing MCQs, if studying full-time.
I am an international student and US taxation is new to me. I would really appreciate your help here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.