7 Attempts and still am not a CPA !!! what can i do :( - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
    zi007ad
    Participant

Well, as stated i attempted with the CPA exam 7 Attempts now what shall i do !!! am in deep need of help …

everything was going okay till i faced the REG exam !!! i failed it 8 times (58,60,70,71,74,74,74,74) and it was my last section and lost credit for 3 times ! four 74s in a row !! i tried Becker, Wiley, Ninja notes !! am at the edge of going crazy ! now am obligated to pass both REG and BEC by Feb 28 with a full time job .. i hope someone could help me with some tips because really its getting harder every single time ! knowing am an international candidate šŸ™ thank u šŸ™‚

*COLORADO*
    REG: 58,41,74,74,74,74,77
    BEC: 67,76*,79
    FAR: 62,68,60,75
    AUD: 76*,64,66,81
    * Expired

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    calicpa
    Participant

Geeze 4 74's in a row…. that is crazy.

BEC - 84, 4/6/13
    AUD - 77, 5/28/13
    REG - 83, 4/12/14
    FAR - 83, 10/3/13

Ethics - 90% 4/24/13

150 unit education requirement met!
    Work experience met!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Use the Wiley book. I passed it using only that. No memory tricks. Try to pass each question part with 85% or more.

I passed REG on my second try. My first try, I was really bad. I thought I could read the REG college book, the business law books and take the exam. My second attempt was very easy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Use the Wiley book. I passed it using only that. No memory tricks. Try to pass each question part with 85% or more.

I passed REG on my second try. My first try, I was really bad. I thought I could read the REG college book, the business law books and take the exam. My second attempt was very easy.

vanadium3

to pass reg, you want to NAIL the multiple choice part. The Simulations are tough to be honest, so you have to be sure you have at least a basic understanding in all topics.

also you are very close, so I believe you know which area is your weakest. Just focus on that until you can get them right like you would in stronger areas. it's a pain, but you have to understand the whys.

if you have money to spare, just get another study material for reg and start fresh. I feel sorry for all those 74s. you can do it! you are almost there šŸ™‚

CPA

vanadium3

to pass reg, you want to NAIL the multiple choice part. The Simulations are tough to be honest, so you have to be sure you have at least a basic understanding in all topics.

also you are very close, so I believe you know which area is your weakest. Just focus on that until you can get them right like you would in stronger areas. it's a pain, but you have to understand the whys.

if you have money to spare, just get another study material for reg and start fresh. I feel sorry for all those 74s. you can do it! you are almost there šŸ™‚

CPA

Viewing 5 replies - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.