Texas (TX) November 2011 Score Release - Page 6

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 477 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Chantel
    Participant

My friend took AUD on 11/30 and received her score. But it's not when you took the test… it's when you signed up for it and your section ID that matters on how the scores are released so don't get discouraged if you haven't received it yet!

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 75
    FAR - 90
    REG - 87
    AUD - 73 twice, third time's a charm!

F - F ('12), 90 (Dec '15)
    A - F ('12), 73 (Feb '16), ? (July '16)
    R - 87 (May '16)
    B -

Anonymous
    Inactive

So if they do not input them today, does that mean we are looking at Tuesday????

jdj017400

@dp143

It just depends on when NASBA actually gets the scores over to them. Scores received today will be input at 4:30am Monday morning. However, I still haven't seen any news on a second release via NASBA, so unless they release more scores today to TSBPA, then it will probably be Tuesday.

BEC - 80 (11/30/2010), Lost Credit - Retake 11/30/2012, 80 (FINISHED!)
    AUD - 71 (05/31/2011), 79 (08/28/2011)
    REG - 70 (11/30/2011), 87 (02/09/2012)
    FAR - 61 (5/31/2012), 80 (08/31/2012)

Veronica75

@ twest – congrats! The course helped me as well! My exam showed I did weak on the M/C and strong on the Sims which was a surprise to me, but I must have kicked the sims butt to have squeezed out a passing score!

I agree about the final review. Texas folks – I highly recommend any Final Review course in Dallas that Liliana is teaching. It could be the boost you need. If any of you have taken the final review in Dallas for REG, please let me know what you think.

FAR - 79 (2x)
    AUD - 81 (expired), 77!
    REG - 74! omg (3x) 87!!!!!!! I'm done! OMG!
    BEC - 81 (4x)

Laura
    Participant

They never come out midday…i've taken the exam 23 times…they NEVER come out midday. Only at 4:30 am.

REG-80, 77, 77
    BEC-67, 68, 71, 67, 71, 74, 71, 74, 72, 77
    FAR- 72, 65,67, 53, 75 (truth be known the 53 was with 4 hours of studying)
    AUD-58, 62, 72, 74, 74, 75
    took 5 years but I'm DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

No offense keeptrying, but I personally know that to be false. Maybe the 2nd release in this window was the exception, but I know it has happened before.

mandy8041

Wendy- what they told you was correct. They post the scores when they are received and they are available the next business day at 430 am. I have a feeling there will be some scores received today and posted Monday since BEC AUD and FAR were released for other states. Again, I will call later this afternoon to check.

dad0118 and dp143- I have never had scores released mid-day and no one else in TX has. They tend to send the email mid day but the actual release is always at 430. Not sure what is going on with your scores, but all of the people that regularly post on this site (david, keeptrying, cpahopeful, erinbrooke, megan) have always received our scores at 430.

david- not sure what you were asking. If they have your score they wont tell you what it is, just that they have it. You have to ask them to look it up.

FAR- 75
    REG- 82
    BEC- 73, 79!! Its over. Am I dreaming?
    AUD- 74, 74, 88

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mandy, then maybe my release was the exception during the 2nd release this window. I know for a fact I checked that Monday morning at 6AM and it wasnt there, but was there at 8AM. Maybe it was a system glitch.

That said I am not holding my breath that anything comes out before Monday, but was merely pointing out that it has happened before.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am simply telling you when mine have been released. Take it for what you will.

txcb36

In the last window I too checked my grade around 7am and no grade but then checked again about 9:30am and my grade was there.

FAR - 75
    AUD - 79
    BEC - Jan/Feb
    REG - Jan/Feb

mandy8041

dp143- maybe it was a glitch, who knows!!

From past experience, it is safe to say, if you dont have a score by now, you wont get one until ATLEAST monday. Everyone should call the TSBPA later this afternoon to see if they have your score so you dont wake up at 430 Monday for no reason. I am not holding my breath on getting scores monday though. I have a feeling some scores will be released Monday simply because NASBA has already released FAR, BEC and AUD scores for other states (starting yesterday so that means we should get them Monday) but there is no guarantee with TX. Knowing our luck, those of us in the BEC second release will be waiting until Christmas.

FAR- 75
    REG- 82
    BEC- 73, 79!! Its over. Am I dreaming?
    AUD- 74, 74, 88

Anonymous
    Inactive

The 430 thing may be a thing of the past now with the multiple releases per window. I have only taken 2 exams (REG on Nov 1 and FAR on Nov 29), so I can only speak for score releases this window.

Mr. Tran
    Participant

No more scores today. None over the weekend. Have to painfully and unbearably wait until Monday.

Email from the TX Board minutes ago:

Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 10:02 AM

To: XXXXX

Subject: RE: score release

No more this week.

Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 9:54 AM

To: John G. Kays

Subject: RE: score release

Good morning John,

Some scores were released today at 430am.

Will there be another score update tomorrow at 430am?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mandy, thanks for checking the scores status for us. I talked to Sandra this morning as well and got the same answer. So, I am kinda confused with Wave and Batch. Obviously, my BEC score is not on the first batch. So, my score will be on the next batch (hopefully), does it make me on the second wave?

I also have another question on their batch processing. If they receive more scores today and updated, why won't we receive the score Satursday morning instead Monday morning? (Sandra's answer to me was “sir, we don't work on Saturday”…I should have said “I know, you guys don't work on any date”…oh well.)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe we should all bombard the board with phone calls and emails so they become a NASBA state and dont have to deal with this anymore?

Viewing 15 replies - 76 through 90 (of 477 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.