Texas (TX) November 2011 Score Release - Page 15

Viewing 15 replies - 211 through 225 (of 477 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok I'll need some help! I'll take first and second rows.LOL

Anonymous
    Inactive

@David…LOL. wow. you so nominated for the Hero award. LOL. you sure you can handle Sandra? She sounds she has been a smoker since the day she was born…

I talked to her this morning, and I was treated as I am a CPA-wannabe idiot. When I asked would it be possible the scores (they might receive today) might be viewed on Saturday (if the computer uploads automatically tonight), she laughed at me and said “we don't work on weekends or 4:30 at the morning… … Am I an idiot who would think they will work that hard for their salary??? Everyone who knows how to register and make an appointment just to sit on the exam in TX are above average intelligence level…

Anonymous
    Inactive

oh my gosh! I would rather die or become a monk!

Anonymous
    Inactive

hahaha I had no idea there were that many. Good luck David!

KEMcpa
    Participant

Waiting on my BEC from Nov 29 score. Just called Sandra. She said they have posted all of the scores they have received so if it is not on web then they don't have it and no idea when it will come. Boo!

Licensed Texas CPA!

Anonymous
    Inactive

what an energetic group! 🙂

RedRage00

I don't think David is their type because my score is still not there lol

Texas CPA
    Licensed, March 2012

Anonymous
    Inactive

So somebody else needs to step up! LOL

wendy12x12

OMG! This isn't funny, guys! I will NEVER be able to talk to that poor woman again without thinking about this! And she's my contact! <lol>

@KEMcpa: that sounds like what she told me this morning, adding that anything they received today would be input on Monday and updated overnight for Tues morning. So they MUST be telling us this other crap about possibly getting scores tonight as a means to get us off the phone. And anyway, I feel fairly certain their system has to go through an update process–surely it wouldn't be real-time? i.e. when they input, it automatically shows up on the web?

Sigh. Off to take my final. For real. :o)

FAR: 11/26 81!! Thank you Prof. Hoyle & cpareviewforfree!
    AUD: 2/26 73*, 4/20 66 (AICPA approved free re-do: 8/12--waiting)
    BEC: 1/15 82!! Wiley & cpareviewforfree
    REG: 5/13 66, 7/22--waiting!
    (exclamation points due to the complete surprise of passing)
    *(left questions unanswered by accident) :o(

mandy8041

Hey everyone just called Gilbert (even though Sandra is my lady). Sandra is lying to all of you. Gilbert said my score for BEC is there!!! He told me yesterday it was not there yet so I believe him. Call him- 512-305-7823. He said the score will be uploaded by midnight tonight (but I am pretty sure that it wont actually post until Monday despite what others say I still disagree from personal experience but thats ok we will see). THEY HAVE MY SCORE!!!!!! OMG I am so excited that I dont have to wait for another release!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAR- 75
    REG- 82
    BEC- 73, 79!! Its over. Am I dreaming?
    AUD- 74, 74, 88

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mandy,

I know my scores is in 2. We got this!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mandy, that is exactly what Gilbet has told me this afternoon too. I called him around 1:30. I remember I read someone said “the guy from TSBPA is nicer than the lady”…so I take it's Gilbert vs. Sandra…But he told me that I should expect the score to be available at 4 on Monday…

katyuser

Just got back from all day training and saw this – funniest thread ever!! Thanks for making this horrible waiting period bearable 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think we will all get our scores Monday. I hope everyone has a good weekend and try not to think about it! Ill be checking back in periodically throughout the weekend.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mandy…does it mean we are NOT in the second wave for borderline review?

Viewing 15 replies - 211 through 225 (of 477 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.