Q4 2019 Score Release - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
    Wingdings
    Participant

How is there not already a topic for this?! Took FAR on Monday and I already can’t focus at work. This could be a LONG three weeks! Good luck to all!

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    stressedcpatobe12
    Participant

@Puppykoala how did you feel after BEC? I took it on 10/4 and got wrecked by it. I don’t feel good about it at all.

AUD - 90

BEC - SCORE RELEASE ON 11/5

FAR - 88

REG - 81

Puppykoala
    Participant

I felt alright. Finished the exam last minute. Had a lot of COSO questions which really are out of my control. Calculations were not bad. Will see how it turns out.

Shoot for the stars!

FAR 88 04/19

REG 95 07/19

BEC 91 11/19

AUD 88 12/19

jeff
    Keymaster

Thank you – I turned the topic into a Q4 Score Release thread.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    elenitta
    Participant

@cpa1872, FAR was my first exam, so my uncertainty was mostly due to the fact that I didn’t know how harsh the exam was graded. I felt pretty good about it. I had a feeling I got most MCQ correct, I was rushing through the sims. However, I didn’t find them super hard. Just very long with lots of attachments, so I was rushing. I had no idea about my reference question, so I picked what looked good thinking if I had time I’d go back and research more but I didn’t have any extra time, so I left it as it was. I was still nervous after the exam, but I had a feeling I got most of it correct. I also couldn’t tell which questions were pre-test. Everything that I saw on the exam, I felt like I studied it with Wiley. No surprises at all. It was challenging, but I at least liked studying for it.

My last test that I took was BEC and I don’t feel so hot about it :(. Just like @stressedcpatobe12, I felt destroyed Scared to check my score. I feel like I’m usually pretty good at recognizing when I do well vs not so well. So, we shall see…

AUD - 90
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 87
    REG - 88
    🌺
    elenitta
    Participant

@puppykoala, it’s really interesting how the BEC experience differs this testing period. I feel like people either didn’t find it too hard or were completely devastated from it (including myself). I wish you good luck!!!

AUD - 90
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 87
    REG - 88
    🌺
    Nbmorty
    Participant

My heart sunk as i saw the updated title thought its a new thread as the scores came early lol

jeff
    Keymaster

Sorry 🙂

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Puppykoala
    Participant

@Elenitta, thanks and good luck to you. I think people complain about BEC or AUD really because some topics are very foreign to them. Wait till they take FAR and REG, they will know BEC is peanut. I'm studying to AUD and oh boy those topics are like foregin language. I'm sure once I go through the material once and start review, things will come together.

Shoot for the stars!

FAR 88 04/19

REG 95 07/19

BEC 91 11/19

AUD 88 12/19

AndreA
    Participant

Puppykoala, I feel the same about AUD and in addition English is a foreign language for me 🙂 … review helps a lot.

FAR - 73, 78 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 50 SIMs)
    AUD - 73, 81 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 40 SIMs)
    BEC - 71, 71, 74, 84 (WileyCPAexcel 3,000+ MCQs, 10 SIMs)
    REG - 84 (WileyCPAexcel 2,000 MCQs, 15 SIMs)

CA Ethics Exam - 94%

NEVER GIVE UP.

Swan
    Participant

I took BEC on Oct 5th, this score release date is killing me.
    If I don’t pass, then I lose credit for REG. It’s going to be a long weekend.:/

AUD - 83
    BEC - 73
    FAR - 78
    REG - 84
    "Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle"
    Wingdings
    Participant

Hopefully they'll release scores tomorrow!! Best of luck! You've got this!

Sophi
    Participant

Still hoping for an early release of scores, this wait is killing me now!!
    Anybody took REG or AUD in Q4? How was your experience?

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 76
    REG - NINJA in Training
    James
    Participant

Waiting sucks, the false feeling of me posting my bail on this hellish imprisonment of studying that has affected my life for so long has me dreading the release date more and more. Now that I have taken my final test I can only wait for what feels like another pass/fail test experience. Usually I can soak my sorrows in the next section but now I get to face the cruelty of a normal life for 3 weeks. Call it a vacation… I'll call it pure bliss. I'm going into a full vegetative nostalgia only to be awoken by the occasional nightmare of not passing and losing all credits. I want a divorce from Tim Gearty, my faithful Becker partner this last year. Hopefully we all get what we want come late November. My luck I'll pass then get hit by a car later that day.

AUD - 76
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 82
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Don't Give Up!

My lesson learned is to commit to studying. If you don't, life moves on.... but you won't.

Passed and failed numerous others back in 2016-2017.... dropped out after having a kid, decided I needed to get this finished. Passed AUD then found out we were having our second child.

Swan
    Participant

@James I feel you! The past three weeks was pure bliss. It’s so good to be true, like this is not my normal life.. Good luck to you!

AUD - 83
    BEC - 73
    FAR - 78
    REG - 84
    "Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle"
    vkarthi5
    Participant

I'm waiting for the same….

Not received BEC results yet☹️

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.