Q1 2015 Score Release (Indie States) - Page 20

Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 301 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Missbots

I know I never really posted on here a lot…I sat for REG 2/20 and I also got that magic question on my third testlet….I studied for 5 weeks full time..and I got 82…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Passed REG on 3rd try with a 77!

2 down, 2 to go!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Passed BEC!

alinute
    Participant

@Amor D: honestly, I just studied did a bunch of MCQs. For the last one I did 2013 and 2014 released AICPA questions, did both Becker final exams, used a cram course and I felt like that helped a lot in making things “click” even more. I don't know what else I could have done. It feels like I just got kicked in the face… AGAIN.

BEC:74,71,80
    FAR:57
    AUD:61
    REG:

Switched from Becker to Roger in April.

alinute
    Participant

What is everybody using to study?? Thinking if I should do NIU live lectures or something.

BEC:74,71,80
    FAR:57
    AUD:61
    REG:

Switched from Becker to Roger in April.

keke24

Soooooo, I got my score on BEC. This would have been my last test. I received a 74….ouch…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

74 on Audit… in complete and utter shock. I was 99% positive I passed with flying colors, my worst nightmare came true. Now I have to re-take BEC as well, sucks so bad. Would have been done… was 1 point away from being done… no words.

keke24

I hear ya. I thought they stopped giving out 74s….

Anonymous
    Inactive

@keke nope, just giving out more than usual apparently. Maybe they have a select number of people they are allowed to pass every quarter and we did not make the cut. Perhaps they need more money for exam fees, etc. It just doesn't seem right and there has to be some kind of other explanation behind it…. its torture really. There is nothing I could have done to be more prepared and ready for this exam. It's a hard pill to swallow right now.

keke24

@cpabelievercaligirl I too, am beyond words. I feel like they made a mistake and I'm going to get an email letting me know. Oh well, I will study again and take it again…. I do get the feeling that there is something else at play here…lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

You and me are not the only ones who think that, trust me. There is something fishy going on and I'm not afraid to say it. You tell me…Is it a coincidence that having passed BEC & REG I got 2 74s for FAR/AUD in Nov/Dec 2013 before they changed the pathways in CA to having extra 30 units requirement to be certified? And now, with one last test before my BEC expires I get a 74, 1 point away from being done with the whole process. Its just a little strange, I'll leave it at that. Why do I need to prove to them that I know BEC having to pass it TWICE? Or when I had to pass REG TWICE? Once wasn't enough? The whole thing is just a little game they like to play. No, I'm not giving up because I have spent so much time, years in fact, of my life wasting away in libraries, giving up weekends that I could have spent with my husband and family, missing vacations, etc just so I can get a 74 and not be a CPA by a measly 1 or 2 points and having to re-take and PASS the same tests twice to prove I am worthy of the “CPA” title? Its wrong and unheard of and I'm pissed off, tired and sick of the BS. Its tax season, I don't have as much time to study but I will be out with a vengeance, I have until January to pass these 2 suckers…guess I'll have to postpone my honeymoon trip ONCE again…sorry for the rant but I just have to get it out of my system and think you people know what I'm going through more than my friends and family.

tailz2016

@keke I know how that 74 feeling feels it sucks. oh well back to studying

THANKS TO GOD

FAR - 76
    AUD- 88
    REG - 76
    BEC- 74, 80

DONE!!!!!

Roger cpa review ( Added Ninja for BEC)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@sam, your chance of passing is greater than mine because I didn't not fully feel confident of my MCQs. So we just hope for the best for you and me. I am also waiting for my BEC which I took last 3/7. But, I only spent two weeks of studying with BEC so my hope is based on the grace from above, that's all. I gave my best, the rest is all up in the hands of the Almighty. But if I ever have to see BEC again, I know where to attack it next time. It's like a boxer hitting the opponent's ribs on the lower back, the way Pacman does it best, LOL.

@alinute, hopefully you and I will get some good news on the next score release. I attribute the 14-point boost of my REG retake to NINJA-MCQs. I only worked 1,000 MCQs at 68% average or something. I wish I had more time to reach to the review phase, but I just didn't have a chance. Well, the good news is that, there's always a second and better chance. You should try it, most of the people who've tried it passed 90% of the time. Let's marathon with them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

82 BEC California! and thank heavens because I would have lost a section. Done!! If I can do it anyone can!!

sam8839

@ amor – what did your REG score report say? Did you take a look at it? I am very curious of how you scored in all of the categories. Thanks!

Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 301 total)
  • The topic ‘Q1 2015 Score Release (Indie States) - Page 20’ is closed to new replies.