Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 35

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 511 through 525 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    MrKnowItNone
    Participant

Im changing to Yaeger. Spoek to Phil himself today and seemed to be one of the nicest people. I am also doing Becker (until I get my new material) and I realize it is not all that different with the exception of IFRS. I may supplement Becker questions with Yaeger. I don't know, it has not hit me. I thought deep down inside I got in the 80's, as I tutored someone else who got a 76. Just does not make any sense to me.

osidecompass
    Participant

That's too bad MrKnowItNone. Sorry that it didn't work out. I hate how there is no transparency in the scoring. You can walk out feeling great and it goes down hill from there. Let all of us know if there is anything or topic that you need help with. You'll get it next time.

AUD - 99 (10/4/10)
    FAR - 92 (11/29/10)
    BEC - 87 (1/24/11)
    REG - 90 (5/30/11)

Anonymous
    Inactive

thanks Mike01 – Drod I just send the check to CBA if you end up not needing another application they'll refund it to you, it might take a little while but they will. At least that's what they've told me. I have mine queued up just in case but hopefully FAR was my last exam.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Cpa565, I think ill do the same, good luck and i hope we both pass FAR as its my last exam too.

oc accountant
    Participant

I received a response to my email from earlier to the CA board. Same boiler-plate info that everyone else has received. Nothing we haven't all already heard. Response was as follows:

The California Board of Accountancy began to receive the second wave of scores for the October/November window on December 16th, 2010. Due to the high volume of scores released, transmission of scores is taking longer than usual. NASBA has indicated scores will continue to be released through the end of December. Please continue to monitor your Client Account for status updates. Your patience is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Suzanne Gracia

Exam Unit

Tin Man
    Participant

Hey everyone, thanks for keeping me entertained and sane during this process.

I was able to get some info from the CABOA that might be helpful in stressing out from a day to day basis:

Scores are released around midnight Pacific and are automatically put in CABOA account. Thus, if its not there in the morning, it most likely won't post during the day.

NASBA will not be open on Dec. 24, so don't expect scores on XMas.

NASBA will also be closed on Dec. 31

Like many of you, my entire work productivity has been awful. I walked into Audit basically cold, and it was a bloodbath.

However, I have convinced myself that I have a shot, so I'm still waiting anxiously every day. šŸ™‚

Good luck to everyone!

REG - PASS
    BEC - PASS
    AUD - PASS
    FAR - PASS
    CA ETHICS - PASS

Tin Man
    Participant

oc accountant – Suzanne is the supervisor there. I was able to get the information I posted by asking different questions.

I think the more creative our questions, the more we can find out.

REG - PASS
    BEC - PASS
    AUD - PASS
    FAR - PASS
    CA ETHICS - PASS

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can someone help me on this thought please?

I keep imagining when I do eventually get a score and if it's some score that I don't want see, how can I refrain myself from thinking I'm getting a failing score of someone else's?

Call me paranoid, but this whole system malfunction or data corruption thing got me going insane…

NDCPA
    Participant

so we can maybe expect scores tomorrow but more likely next tuesday? awesome, i guess

machimachiruda
    Participant

This is the worst window ever….why should I check my CA account at 5:30 am every morning? I hope tomorrow is the last day for me that I have to wake up at 5:30 am…..

CA : BEC - 81, FAR - 77, REG - 69, 77, AUD - 67,,, 93

scuderia06
    Participant

Hey everyone- if your status just says “attended”, dont worry… mine does too.. I took FAR in CA on 11/22… I posted this already but what the hell haha…

I called the CBA and they said that some people were calling because their statuses said “no-show” when they had infact gone to the exam. This whole window is absolutely messed up. I too am paranoid that the scores will be mixed up haha… who knows… major paranoia/nerves over here.

REG - 87 (8/27/2010)
    FAR- 84 (11/22/2010)
    BEC - 84 (2/19/2011)
    AUD - Waiting (took on 5/14/2011)

Anonymous
    Inactive

CA no AUD score as of 5:20 AM

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

c'mon you have to at LEAST give it to 5:30 they have never posted before then

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been up since 4 AM and can't go back to sleep šŸ™

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

totally understandable. fortunately im working in TX and theres a two hour difference for me

Viewing 15 replies - 511 through 525 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.