Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 2

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

Well, let's put this into perspective for the weekend. Yes, it sucks that we did not receive our scores as quickly as the NASBA states. However, the process has started far earlier than originally anticipated and we will still get our scores sooner than first predicted. Although I would prefer to know whether or not to celebrate this weekend, I would rather have one more weekend of not knowing than a weekend of having to start back up studying. I challenge you all to get away from the forum, since it won't speed up the process and enjoy your weekend!! Scores are coming next week!!

Probably Couldn't and Wouldn't Want To Pass Again!!

mike01
    Participant

All scores from the Nasba states have not been received either. I'm still waiting in TN

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Argentina-CPA

No kidding. Very frustrating. The guy asked for my social security number and then searched to make sure they had it (but they wouldn't tell me the score over the phone). At the very least, it seems like they finally received REG. Hopefully it will post tonight. I would imagine that part of the process is automated. I just can't imagine one of their employees actually being there from midnight to 4 AM. Hopefully we're not waiting all weekend. Good luck!

TexCPA
    Participant

She didn't mention anything about Reg scores. She stated the obvious that if you have not received an email notification about the scores, then you are scores are not posted yet..duhhh!! Anyway, I hope they post some scores tonight. But we have been getting contradicting information about this all along. This is my last one (hopefully) and it is making me very anxious!! Goodluck to all of you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Charles and TXcpa, yes we are getting contradicting information. Last time with my Aud score they also asked my social security and told me that they had received my score as t hey did now with you Charles. So hopefully we get the scores tomorrow. This is my last section too and do not feel good about the exam so I'm very anxious. Good luck guys.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting for FAR in CA. It's making me worried that what if 12/31 comes and goes and still nothing. Then what do I do? I'll likely call and they'll say the same BS that they've been saying to all of you which is “all the scores have been released” and where would I even start in that situation trying to convince someone that my score has been lost and that they have to do something. I really hope it doesn't come to that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Argentina-CPA

My last section too (REG). I also didn't feel very good about it. I don't think I've ever been this nervous about anything.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I'm signing off for the day. Gonna set the ole' alarm for 4 AM again and cross my fingers. Good luck everyone!!!

I am waiting on AUDIT in CA…..I took it 11/30. I know people who have received BEC, REG, and FAR for CA…however all their scores were posted this morning when they woke up. Hopefully, we can see scores posting late tonight and tomorrow morning—Otherwise—ANOTHER long weekend..

BEC-PASSED!
    FAR-PASSED!
    REG-PASSED!
    AUDIT-11/30

SecondTime
    Participant

AMiCPAyet:

Chill bro.

You have your registration, you have your nts and you have proof of payment.

they can never deni you.

we are all stressing out. even me.

BEC:84,exp'd. retest 2/28/2013 (74)
    AUD:88
    FAR:77
    REG:2013

WE HAVE NOT FAILED UNTIL WE QUIT

Anonymous
    Inactive

I took REG in CA on 10/20. That's OCTOBER 20th. Still nothing as of today. Anyone else in the same boat? I work with a guy who sat for REG on 11/19 and found out this morning, and a girl who sat for REG on 11/29 and hasn't.

This whole process is bullshit. The fact that I have to rely on Twitter of all things for cryptic, incorrect, and self-contradicting information makes it even worse. Imagine if you went into McDonalds and ordered a cheeseburger only to be told “we have no idea when it'll be ready, why don't you sit down and wait”. Name ONE other business that can run like this.

garnet729
    Participant

@bertreynoldz I took Reg on Oct 2nd and AUD on Oct 22nd. Still nothing till now. I feel very very frustrated and begin to worry. I asked NASBA where did my scores go last month and they told me that the scores have been sent to CABOA. Then I asked CABOA they told me NASBA didn't send over my scores yet…I am just worried that my scores might be lost??

Anonymous
    Inactive

bertreynoldz, I'm in CA too and haven't received my FAR score from 10/21. This morning I got my REG score from 11/29 (passed) so something is definitely messed up with the CA release.

Vern
    Participant

What is going on Indiana and Texas?

This is crazy. If it wasn't enough for the crazy requirements that Texas puts you through just to take the exam.

I'm from Indiana, but please. I just rushed out of my Xmas party to run home and get online. Should of just grabbed an Iphone

Audit Passed
    FAR Passed
    REG Passed
    BEC ??

Anonymous
    Inactive

@garnet79 – I wouldn't sweat the idea of them “losing” scores. I can't bring myself to picture that. If that were the case, I'd file suit, as I'd assume many of us would.

@CeePeeAyy – Congrats on REG. It's a f'd-up process that operates without rhyme or reason. I'd call the CABOA to yell/complain/threaten if I thought a) anyone would answer, b) anyone (there) would care.

Guess we'll just keep on waiting, checking this forum, checking the CABOA website, and continuing to feel like idiots.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.