Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 34

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 496 through 510 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

I've been worthless since NASBA initial 12/14 tweet

Anonymous
    Inactive

News!!! Talked to CBA, The guy says scores should by up tomorrow. They are trying to get the Aud scores out the door first. He said hopefully tomorrow, if not Tuesday after holiday, i think it will be 12/28. I dont know how much are his words credible, but i want to believe him. Hopefully tomorrow is the day……

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

you should have pushed him for a mid day release

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wish I could change his mind for midday release, of course I deleted his other crap comments like “Due to unforseen number of applicants, we can't promise, we are doing everything we can, blah, blah, blah” Now at least i can close my CBA account and get back to work. I dont wana get fired before i become CPA:)

oc accountant
    Participant

I doubt I will get a response, but I sent the email below to the CA Board (examinfo@cba.ca.gov). Enjoy.

Hello,

I’m just wondering if you are doing anything to get exam scores out to CPA candidates who are still waiting for them? I know to you people, it is just another day in the office collecting your paychecks and waiting for your pensions, but to some of us, it makes a big difference.

I won’t waste time trying to call your office because from what I have read in the chat rooms, everyone is told something different. Has it ever occurred to you to post an explanation of what is going on so you don’t have to respond individually to emails and phone calls.

If there is such a problem with getting the data posted to user accounts, why not just post a listing of scores by application number or exam section. Confidentiality is maintained as it is impossible to track a score back to an individual using these codes. It won’t be official, but at least we will know if we need to submit a new application and what we need to study for.

The attitude towards the CBA in general is slipping. What don’t you prove us all wrong and get something out. I would prefer to see a score, but would settle for an accurate, timely and truthful explanation.

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

Classic!

JyotiMehta
    Participant

@ oc accountant.

Good one! do share the reply email also, if you happen to get one!

jnavarro
    Participant

that was a gutsy move!

BEC: pass
    REG: pass
    AUD: pass
    FAR: pass

hkboi228
    Participant

calgirl:

Thanks for the info. Now I can get back to work too.

FAR (5/27/10) - 87
    REG (8/27/10) - 66, (2/25/11) - 74, (4/21/11) - 85
    BEC (10/28/10)- 83
    AUD (11/27/10)- 83, CA Candidate NTS#452, Ethics: 90

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ oc accountant,

Great email! Plz let us know if you get any response.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ oc accountant I love your e-mail. Yea, post the reply. Hopefully you get one.

I need my score bad so i finally start studying for REG. I cant start a new section without knowing if I passed AUD. I just looked at Becker's 2011 REG materials. Chapter 4 is over 130 pages. Crazy! I need every second i am wasting in waiting for the AUD score to prepare for REG that i have scheduled for FEB 28. and lets not forget that it is busy season!!!

CA please make us all a great Christmas present and release all scores tomorrow morning!

suzzette1
    Participant

@oc accountant hope you get a reply! To all CA candidates, may you enjoy the holidays! Don't let CBA, heavy rains and exam results dampens your spirits! We still have supportive families and Another 71 group with us! Hang on there!

BEC 2/8/10 - 75 (studied hard & prayed less)
    REG 5/15/10 - 88 (studied less but prayed hard)
    AUDITING 8/9/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard)
    FAR 11/30/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard) Thanks GOD! I'm DONE

JyotiMehta
    Participant

@cpabefore30,

I am in the same situation as u r in , waiting for audit-ca scores and yet to start studying for reg. I wanted to schdule it for 28th Feb(as dont want to waste any testing window).Yr end closing/audit/not able to start studying because i am checking my score screen 20 times a day!, so I guess I will appear for reg in mid -april. Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Im in CA and waiting for FAR. This whole thing sucks because if I failed i need to re-register and that will take a few weeks and by that time im going to get stuck with an aweful testing date. Should i just send the check and if I pass put a hold and cancel the check before they cash it?

mike01
    Participant

congrats xlmitch.

sorry to hear that mrknowitnone, you will knock it out next time.

CPA565, inhanced interagation procedures is better known by a few in the White House as torture.

Viewing 15 replies - 496 through 510 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.