Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 33

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 481 through 495 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    xlmitchx
    Participant

cpa565…Love your Assange comment. Too funny.

I just wanted to pop back on real quick and thank all of you for your comments through this process. It helped my sanity. Congrats to all who passed, good luck to those waiting, and hang in there for those that have more to go. This feeling is awesome and so worth it!!

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

Just got my score. Failed with a 73. I have no idea how I failed. I thought I aced the test.

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

which test did you get mrknowitnone and sorry to hear. Hang in there buddy!

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

Nvm saw that it was FAR from reading back. Has anyone rec'd an AUD score yet?!?!?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wonder if loophole exist for CA as well. On my applicant page, I tried to creat another application as if I need to take one more section. Since I have taken all sections and waiting for audit, my remittance form came out blank. (It didnt let me select any sections)

Ok. So, i was hoping it didnt let me sellect Audit because i passed. So I wonder if someone else does the same exercise, if they can select a section if they didnt pass even though they didnt get their score yet.

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

In CA you don't select the exam you want to take on your remittance form. You pay your $50 app fee and then you select your exam from a NASBA link and pay them for the exam.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bob Moritz, CPA

Thanks, I paid mine long time ago i forgot how it works. CBA doesnt release score on time and there is no loophole. Damn you CBA.

skmee
    Participant

I'm in the same boat as you Bob, I've passed everything…just wating on my AUD score…I thought for sure it would be posted this morning. Guess not.

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

No problem. I tried that a few days ago then remembered their weird process. Hopefully if people from other states get AUD today we can look forward to a release in the morning. Just an optimistic guess!!! Hopefully we've all waited for good news!

Anonymous
    Inactive

My status says

CBT Exam Attendance received from NASBA.

BEC Attended: 11/24/2010 15:45:00 Status Date: 11/27/2010 05:31:19

What is the next steps in status update?

JKHinCA
    Participant

@cal girl – I'm in the same boat as you. I have already submitted my reapplication and is approved, but I can't select any exams because AUD is still pending. As soon as they release your score, it will either let you select it or not. For both our sakes, I hope after the score release neither of us will have to take it again. 🙂

FAR - Passed
    REG - Passed
    BEC - Passed
    AUD - 11/18 in CA

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

Next it will display a score next to your status and have a button to view score report

kobebryant168
    Participant

CA Candidates who are waiting for FAR

Suggestions: Don't wait, just enjoy X'Mas, and care less for now…make X'Mas enjoyable!

check back the scores on 28th or something

I keep wondering what CBA really do? besides collecting our exam fees

osidecompass
    Participant

Or Dragonfang, it will say something like this:

FAR Attended: 11/29/2010 08:15:00 (score pending)

AUD - 99 (10/4/10)
    FAR - 92 (11/29/10)
    BEC - 87 (1/24/11)
    REG - 90 (5/30/11)

osidecompass
    Participant

God, I am worthless at work.

AUD - 99 (10/4/10)
    FAR - 92 (11/29/10)
    BEC - 87 (1/24/11)
    REG - 90 (5/30/11)

Viewing 15 replies - 481 through 495 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.