Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 32

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 466 through 480 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

…..still wondering how scoring is being done!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Why does everyone's Status say “Score Pending”? Mine still says “Attended”.

kmcpa
    Participant

@DuckTales…mine says “attended” too, took FAR 11/23 in CA. This wait is ridiculous

jnavarro
    Participant

To make sure I understand, the scores have been released but the hicup is with CBA? I'm not certain if scores have been released are having trouble making their way to us or if scores haven't been released at all. Someone clarify please…. Thanks!

BEC: pass
    REG: pass
    AUD: pass
    FAR: pass

mike01
    Participant

Just got my score. I'm done. In TN. 85 with REG.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@jnavarro join the club. It doesn't seem like anyone has be able to get a straight answer out of either the NASBA or the CBA about where the problem occurred. The most common response is that there was a corrupt file that was transmitted to the CBA from NASBA. Not sure where that leads us since we still have no control over when we will see our grades. This is so frustrating!!!! FML

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mike01 CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your freedom!!

skmee
    Participant

Does anyone know if CBA ever releases scores in the middle of the day or do we definitely have to wait until tomorrow since they weren't posted this morning?

xlmitchx
    Participant

FYI….My score just posted. I passed. I am done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck to all!

BEC taken 11/22/10 in MS.

mike01
    Participant

Thanks Ducktales I will.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@xlmitchx CONGRATS!!!!! It's a day of good news on this thread, hopefully we'll hear some in CA too!!!

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

Congrats to the both of you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys, what does NASBA's new tweet mean?

Someone is asking if more scores will be released, and NASBA replied “The final window of 2010 is closed”

jnavarro
    Participant

@Danielle

That sounds like a blanket statement. It sounds like they are saying ALL scores should be released at some point since the last testing window of the year has closed. We all know that already! They should be more specific and should have given a timeframe of when to expect scores to be released.

BEC: pass
    REG: pass
    AUD: pass
    FAR: pass

Anonymous
    Inactive

i took far in CA on 11/29 and my status still just says “attended”. Congrats and condolences to those of you that know. I'm thinking that in CA if we don't see our scores in the AM we probably won't til the next day.

Mike01 what are “enhanced interagation procedures” I'm just wishing Julian Assange would wiki leak the answer to why we have no scores – lol

Danielle I don't know what those NASBA tweets mean nor do they *sigh*

Viewing 15 replies - 466 through 480 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.