Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 29

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 421 through 435 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    NDCPA
    Participant

so basically the scores that were corrupted were wave 1 scores (i assume the scores that have been trickling out the last few days) and scores for wave 2 just haven't been received by the CBA even though every other state (for the most part) has received their scores? so annoying.

oh well, i guess its just another day of waiting. good thing – today was the “shortest day of the year” so now things can only get better

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

Thanks Danielle. Are you from NY?

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

Mr Know it None – Some more “peace of mind” for you regarding the borderline issue. I scored 87, which is nowhere near borderline, nor is it a high enough score to require prolonged processing. I think we can confidently bust that myth, for this window at least.

Probably Couldn't and Wouldn't Want To Pass Again!!

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

You just got an 87? When?

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

And congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

This morning, around 10:45 šŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

no, I'm from CA

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

What state? AND CAN I SAY CONGRATS AGAIN!!!! Can I “borrow 17 points” an tell NASBA to add it to mine? WHa did you think of the test, in terms of difficulty? Did you finish?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Man thats rough you guys are still waiting for scores. New sims you think?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine wasn't a new sim. I've taken FAR 3 times now, and the test I had most recently was identical to my first exam testlet with regard to the sims.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats MCFutureCPA. Are you in CA?

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

North Dakota. Now that I have credit for four exams, you can have ALL my points šŸ™‚ I did finish the exam, with about 15 minutes to spare. As more time passed after the exam the more I questioned whether or not I had passed it. There were certain questions that I was kicking myself for not getting right. During the test I felt like my testlets were getting harder, but looking back on it now, I couldn't confidently say one way or the other. I know that there were questions that I struggled with but I don't recall it being SUPER difficult. There were things on my simulations that I hadn't studied since school, and I use the Gleim material which I've been told is very detailed. I looked at my material, and one of the simulations that I had to do JEs for was summed up in two sentences in the book. Not cool. FAR was a retake for me, I had gotten a 64 on it the first time, having only covered about 75% of the material. I definitely felt like I had done better than that but wasn't certain I had done well enought to come out over 75.

TexCPA
    Participant

I agree with MC-Future CPA. I got my score yesterday morning in TX..a score of 82..not so near the borderline to take such a long time to post. Although, I must agree that I was torturing myself thinking that I might be on the borderline. And I did not finish the exam. The 3rd testlet was a mess..spent a lot of time with only 1 hr left for both the sims. Just completed 1 WC and randomly filled in other blanks So, everyone who is waiting, there is still hope!!!

osidecompass
    Participant

I WANT MY SCORE!

AUD - 99 (10/4/10)
    FAR - 92 (11/29/10)
    BEC - 87 (1/24/11)
    REG - 90 (5/30/11)

IslandCPA
    Participant

I live in Japan, so I have to stay up late to check my CA score. I go to bed angry every night and wake up angry every morning… let's hope tonight is different! Half an hour to normal release time…

A- 74, 80!
    B- 83
    F- 85
    R- 86!!

Viewing 15 replies - 421 through 435 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.