Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 28

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 406 through 420 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jnavarro
    Participant

After being extremely busy at work today, I thought my score would be posted by the time I had a chance to take a look. I'm so frustrated! It sucks even more because I can't take my frustration out on anything or anyone!

BEC: pass
    REG: pass
    AUD: pass
    FAR: pass

MinaRick
    Participant

Well, after calling the board and heard the same message that everybody did (i think).. “NASBA is still releasing the scores, and scores will be posted automatically once we get them.. bla bla”

I decided to take my frustration out and istead of being nervous cracking my fingers and biting my nails, I would pray to god to pass!!

Good luck for everybody..

will see you here again after the score release to celebrate 😀

back to prayers !!

mike01
    Participant

I cannnot believe tomorrow will be one week since scores were released and some of us do not have ours. It seems when you call NASBA you get a different answer every time. Today a rep who answers the phone says that NASBA was not prepared for the large number of candidates this testing window. Then I asked him why not. Did the AICPA keep the changes secret so NASBA knew nothing about the changes. Then he hands me off to the cordinator who insist AICPA hasn't released all the scores. Somebodys not telling the truth.

mike01
    Participant

what state are you in MinaRick

suzzette1
    Participant

@MinaRick I love your post! I fully agree we need to pray there is nothing we can do right now in CA!

BEC 2/8/10 - 75 (studied hard & prayed less)
    REG 5/15/10 - 88 (studied less but prayed hard)
    AUDITING 8/9/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard)
    FAR 11/30/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard) Thanks GOD! I'm DONE

SecondTime
    Participant

It’s been a real roller coaster here in California.

The best thing I can do now is simply focus on my family for what remains of these holidays.

NASB and CA BOA can do what they want; I just need to be at peace for a while.

BEC:84,exp'd. retest 2/28/2013 (74)
    AUD:88
    FAR:77
    REG:2013

WE HAVE NOT FAILED UNTIL WE QUIT

Anonymous
    Inactive

so…only CA is not posting scores?? we are the last one? when we pay the highest state tax(?)…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

yea Californian pays the highest sales tax… sux,

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm so confused that I don't even know who to complain to/about. So the AICPA is now a suspect in this ridiculous situation? Ugh. This is really taking a toll my my holiday cheer, work productivity, and study habits. As my co-worker put it… “now I know what it's like when someone goes postal”.

It's been a rough week but hopefully it will be worth it in the end!!!

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

Not only did I not receive my score, but now they sent me the same NTS with the same number that I used for FAR, my last section in November. What is going on?

@ Mike01, NASBA made no comment. SOry

mike01
    Participant

mrknowitnone, I thought you were on your last section. How did you order a new NTS?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here's a response I got just now:

I apologize for the misinformation you may have received. I can confirm that the CBA received a corrupted score file for scores that were released on November 22, 2010. According to the attendance records, you sat for the FAR section on that date so your score could not have been affected by this technical error.

NASBA notified the CBA on December 16, 2010, that second wave scores are being released and will continue to be released through the end of December. Client Accounts are updated nightly as score information is transmitted from NASBA to the Board. As in the past, scores are released in order. NASBA has indicated there may be delays in transmission due to the volume of scores received, which greatly exceeds prior windows.

Please continue to monitor your Client Account for status updates. Your patience is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Suzanne Gracia

Exam Coordinator

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

A Mike 1, thats the whole point. I DID NOT GET A NEW NTS, but instead, the nts they sent to me tonight was he nts I used to sit for my exam in November. INSANE.

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

CA in MA, appreciate your post, but not sure how that makes you feel any better. Basically states the file which was corupted could not have affected your score, SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO MONITOR YOU SCORE ONLINE. This makes no sense, I would assume your score was affected, WHICH IS WHY YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR SCORE. I had am pouring myself a glass of wine. I have been so strung out that I just noticed l of my mispellings. Ridiculous. Jeff did respond to my “NINJA Help” thread, I would appreciate it if you guys could keep it alive and let Jeff know oyur state so he can try and get some intel. THanks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just replied MrKnowItNone's NINJA post.

Hope Jeff's ninja could help us

Viewing 15 replies - 406 through 420 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.