Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 27

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 391 through 405 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    xlmitchx
    Participant

Me, too, dragonfang. 11/22.

mike01
    Participant

I talked to the Cord a few minutes ago and he says they do not have my score and AICPA has not released all the scores. I decided to take a look at their past tweets about releases and I found below

1 AUD, 3 BEC, 6 FAR, and 2 REG scores were released by the AICPA to NASBA for the Jul/Aug 2010 testing window. #cpaexam #cpa #accounting

7:15 AM Sep 28th via HootSuite

Just what the heck does this window is closed mean?

Is this whats happening now? There holding onto a dozen scores.

xlmitchx
    Participant

Good research mike01. Hope we aren't waiting until the 28th, though.

suzzette1
    Participant

@scuderia06 and to all candidates waiting for their scores your posts in this site makes me smile. It is great to be in the group that showed support to one another! let's keep our spirits up by posting in this site! Any ” news” is good news to those waiting for their scores!

BEC 2/8/10 - 75 (studied hard & prayed less)
    REG 5/15/10 - 88 (studied less but prayed hard)
    AUDITING 8/9/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard)
    FAR 11/30/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard) Thanks GOD! I'm DONE

xlmitchx
    Participant

Back at you suzzette1. This site has helped me keep partial sanity this past week. No matter what the posts are, they help me along.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh the agony of not knowing!!!

suzzette1
    Participant

@xlmitchx

We will get through this mess ! I just want to have positive thoughts! Happy Holidays!

BEC 2/8/10 - 75 (studied hard & prayed less)
    REG 5/15/10 - 88 (studied less but prayed hard)
    AUDITING 8/9/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard)
    FAR 11/30/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard) Thanks GOD! I'm DONE

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

I finally spoke to a nice NASBA gentleman named Willliam. He told me that the posting of the scores has nothing to do with me being “boarderline score” as they just did not plan effectively and were not expecting to receive as many candidates as they did. It is NY Coordinater responsibility to upload these scores from AICPA and the ball sits in NASBA's hand. FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO IS HONEST. Hope this gives some food for thought on my post this morning about being boarderline.

xlmitchx
    Participant

Thanks, MrKnowItNone. NASBA told me earlier they had not received my score yet. A lady pulled my information up and told me that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, thanks to all of you for this forum, as it's been helping me get through the agony of this as well. This is my first post of the day, but as usual, still no FAR score for me in CA today.

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

I think we need to post a NINJA HELP thread for Jeff to see if his ninja's have said anything to him.

mike01
    Participant

Mrknowitnone, did William say whether the AICPA had more scores to release? Thanks

mike01
    Participant

Nasba's latest tweet says no later than end of Dec. Thanks

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

Called again and apparently the NASBA contact checked both “systems” and she did not see my score. I then I asked what that meant and she said there was an upload error with my particular score and the NY Coordinator had to manually update the score. I then asked do you know if she has been in, I have left her mulitple messages and she has not responded back to me in over a week. Her response “We sit on different floors and there is nothing I can do.” These people do not realize how they are messing with a persons well being. Given the fact we are mostly accounting majors, January/February are the two worst months of the year, and not to mention my parts are expiring. Really heated right now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone. I have been following this thread but never posted any comments. I too am in CA waiting for my FAR score for exam taken on 11/15. I took BEC on 11/30 also and received the score on 12/15 but havent for FAR.

I just spoke with CBA regarding scores. I commented that I heard there were many problems with score release for the wave 2 Oct/Nov and CBA said there is no problems. However, NASBA hasn't released the remaining scores and that they check with them daily to have them release it as soon as possible. Scores are automatically released as soon as NASBA sends it to CBA, and if it happens that NASBA updates them during the day, they will post during the day. Yet mid day posting happened only one time this year (according to CBA). Anyway, I'm sure all of you have heard similar but different versions of what I am posting.

Viewing 15 replies - 391 through 405 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.