Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 26

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 376 through 390 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    JKHinCA
    Participant

@MC-FutureCPA – which state? Also, what was the time stamp?

FAR - Passed
    REG - Passed
    BEC - Passed
    AUD - 11/18 in CA

NDCPA
    Participant

ahhh for some reason i thought you were CA. regardless, congratulations now go and enjoy being done with the CPA

xlmitchx
    Participant

MC-FutureCPA…Congrats!! What an awesome feeling that must be. Is your state a NASBA state? You gave me a glimmer of hope that scores might actually come this week. Thanks. šŸ™‚

mike01
    Participant

I think he said it was a ND score. I believe that is a non nasba state.

xlmitchx
    Participant

You are correct, mike01. I went and checked after I asked (I usually do things backwards like that..haha) and saw it was non-NASBA. My glimmer of hope faded away.

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

For what its worth just got off the phone with CBA and they still expect anytime before Dec 31st and the issue with the corrupted file has been resolved. What does that mean? Your guess is as good as mine…

NDCPA
    Participant

so the issue has been resolved, its a completely automated process and they still can't get scores out? way to go CA

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

ND is a non-NASBA state. We get ours scores directly from the board, the date on my score is 12/21/2010.

Probably Couldn't and Wouldn't Want To Pass Again!!

xlmitchx
    Participant

I just called NASBA and this is what I got:

The first girl tried pulling me up and noted it was weird my score wasn't coming up based on the fact my co-worker, who took the same section, got her score a week ago (the day of release, lucky girl she is). She then said she was transferring me to a coordinator. The coordinator pulled me up in her system and said they do not have my score and to keep in mind they are still receiving scores from the AICPA. She said they (NASBA) generally update in the evening so to keep checking every 24 hours (of course, I will continue to check consistently because I just cannot help myself). I also asked her when they were off for the holidays and she said Dec 24 and 31.

Don't know if that makes anyone feel better, but it did make me feel better about .001%.

suzzette1
    Participant

It is 10:19 AM in rainy California and no scores yet for FAR! I am trying to keep my spirit up as days go by and the dwindling post here in this site!

BEC 2/8/10 - 75 (studied hard & prayed less)
    REG 5/15/10 - 88 (studied less but prayed hard)
    AUDITING 8/9/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard)
    FAR 11/30/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard) Thanks GOD! I'm DONE

scuderia06
    Participant

@suzzette:

Me too, I took far 11/22 and still nothing… I was pretty nervous too as my status still says “attended” but not score pending. When I called the office, they said they had received numerous calls that their statuses said no-show, when they had in fact taken the exam…

All I want for Christmas is a 75 on FAR haha šŸ™‚

REG - 87 (8/27/2010)
    FAR- 84 (11/22/2010)
    BEC - 84 (2/19/2011)
    AUD - Waiting (took on 5/14/2011)

kobebryant168
    Participant

seems like CBA releases FAR scores after X'Mas is no joke…

I totally lost the trust on their efficency

osidecompass
    Participant

Hey everyone,

I know that these message boards have quieted down, but I just have to say that I love reading them. That's really too bad about CBA not having their act together. I don't want to wait until after Christmas for my FAR score. On another note though, I took it on 11/29 and on my CBA account, it does say “score is pending”. That status got updated last Friday when I received my Audit score. I'm not sure what the correlation is, but just thought I would let others know whose status' aren't scores pending. And while I'm thinking about it, my audit exam NEVER said “score pending”,but rather my score just showed up. Ergo, it might not be a good indicator of what's coming when if mine shows “pending” for five days with nothing pushing through.

Hang in there everyone!

AUD - 99 (10/4/10)
    FAR - 92 (11/29/10)
    BEC - 87 (1/24/11)
    REG - 90 (5/30/11)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@osidecompass

Thank you for your post. This site and everyone's posts are helping me hanging there…

It's good to know they are doing sth. (if anything at all) to our accounts.

Best of luck to us all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still waiting on BEC – 11/24.

It's frustrating as hell.

Viewing 15 replies - 376 through 390 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.