Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 25

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 361 through 375 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Scores released for the dates of November 22 and 23” – does that mean scores for tests that were taken those 2 days? That doesn't seem right, as that would leave a very small subset of folks looking for scores (which isn't true). Or does that mean actual score releases on those days: which makes even less sense, considering that was after the Wave 1 scores were out already.

This is getting ridiculous.

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

Here is the Ohio loophole message I just received. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

We are sorry. Currently all sections of this exam are still in process. Please call the number below.

800-CPA-EXAM

615-880-4250

I think it means NASBA really doe snot have any scores.

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

CA in MA I was wondering the same thing. Just wanted to share what I had gotten.

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

BOB Moritz. Love oyu rname, guessing your PwC. Don't knwo whats funnier, your screen name or the fact that I actually know Bob. LOL

xlmitchx
    Participant

CA in MA….is that just for California?

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

xlmitchx- if you are referencing the email yes that was from the CBA

xlmitchx
    Participant

I was referencing the email. Thanks. Hope you get scores soon. Cross your fingers that I get some kind of miracle and NASBA decides to release mine. (I'm in MS, a NASBA state.)

Anonymous
    Inactive

my ninja from Africa tells me that the scores will be out by X-mas eve… either as a x-mas gift or disaster…. oh and my friend's ninja from Europe told him not to check on the scores until this Wed… I wonder what ninja from Asia would say…

mike01
    Participant

Well my Ninja told me we will get our scores………………………………eventually. No seriously I just got off the phone with a NASBA rep and she said we would all have our scores when HELL freezes over or when Santa Claus gets his fat butt down her chimney. Then she said how do you like them apples.

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

HAHAHA Sounds like there are the same 5 or 6 of us waiting for scores. The boards are dead, anyone think of reaching out to Jeff and asking him if he has any insight? He responded ot one of my threads about the window not ebing closed and how I could not spend that kind of money without knowing my grade and he was AWESOME ENOUGH to tell me he would honor the special price if I needed it.

mike01
    Participant

Mrknowitnone,

I just pulled my receipt from Yeager for FAR in the previous testing window and I paid 325. for the course. They had a discount if you had used a different review program you got a one time discount on their program. I don't know if that is still available but you might want to check into it.

Oh I forgot I didn't need the book that came with the course because I already had it, so it would have been 350. They subtracted 25 dollars for the book.

xlmitchx
    Participant

A friend of mine actually tweeted Jeff and asked for some insight. She has not received anything as of yet. Of course, as someone mentioned earlier, he probably has so many to look through, it's hard for him to get back to everyone.

I am waiting on BEC which I took for the FOURTH time. Ugh. If I fail, I lose REG and have to retake both of those by April 5. To me that is a short window to retake both of those tests. I hate that I am planning for studying without knowing if I failed or not, but it makes me feel better to feel prepared. Has anyone used the Yaeger CRAM that I have heard about? Would you recommend it?

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

I PASSED!!!!! I'M DONE! I'M DONE! I'M DONE!

Probably Couldn't and Wouldn't Want To Pass Again!!

NDCPA
    Participant

MC – is that a CA score?

and congrats!! what a great feeling that must be

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

Sorry, it is a ND score 🙂 Keep holding on guys, they are coming!

Probably Couldn't and Wouldn't Want To Pass Again!!

Viewing 15 replies - 361 through 375 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.