Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 24

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 346 through 360 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    JKHinCA
    Participant

Why do they waste their time pointing fingers and passing the blame. Just get whatever is broke fixed. NASBA, stop taking random days off until your job is done. If we told any of our bosses that we were going to take off April 12th to celebrate the end of busy season, they would laugh in our face and chain us to our desk for the next couple of days. Goodness, this is so frustrating!

FAR - Passed
    REG - Passed
    BEC - Passed
    AUD - 11/18 in CA

mike01
    Participant

Typical governmental agency with no accountability nor willing to accept responsibility for their lack of ability to properly plan for a testing window where everyone in the free world knew there would be a large increase in the number of candidates taking the exams to beat the changes coming in 2011.

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

Jeff has Nijas, but my Gorillas tell me we'll have all scores out for CA tomorrow!!!

Bob

Iwant2baCPA
    Participant

Oh Bob, how I wish that to be true…..

REG 89, BEC 86
    AUD 81
    FAR 1/28/2011
    State: CA

osidecompass
    Participant

Is that wishful thinking Bob? Don't toy with my emotions…”Don't push me because I'm close to the edge…”

AUD - 99 (10/4/10)
    FAR - 92 (11/29/10)
    BEC - 87 (1/24/11)
    REG - 90 (5/30/11)

mike01
    Participant

The Ninjas may have gotten it right but a lot of good it did when the clowns at NASBA don't do their job.

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

I'm being optimistic, but it would make since. NASBA couldn't fix on Friday due to the company “holiday” party. That would be the reason we didn't see scores over the weekend. They were able to get it fix today and transmit to CA, now we will receive them at our normal 5:30ish in the AM. That's my theory.

mike01
    Participant

Does NASBA know it's not a confidentiality issue by giving me my own score over the phone.

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

No score in NY as of 6:15 AM ..BIG TIME SHOCKER. I would love to hear from Jeff. I reached out to him multiple times and I kno w he has a ton of emails, but the window is far from closed in my eyes. Too many people have yet to get their score.

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

AUD CA NO SCORE 5:40AM

JyotiMehta
    Participant

@BOB,

That means another day of waiting for us?

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email. The California Board of Accountancy (CBA) began receiving advisory scores for the October/November testing window beginning the middle of November, and will continuing receiving scores through the end of December. Scores are released randomly, so the date which you sat for an exam section has no bearing on the date you will receive your score. Please continue checking your online Client Account for updates, as the CBA updates Client Accounts daily. The Advisory score will show under Application Status Information. You can view this information by clicking the “Status” link.

In regards to the scores which were sent to the CBA by NASBA, for scores released for the dates of November 22 and November 23. Some of these scores were sent via a corrupt file, which the CBA was unable to download. This information has been brought to the attention of NASBA and we have been assured that all scores that were sent via the corrupt file will be resent to the CBA.

Additional questions regarding the CPA Exam should be directed to the Exam Unit's general information mailbox at examinfo@cba.ca.gov or by telephone at (916) 561-1703.

Sincerely,

Diane Edwards

Exam Unit

xlmitchx
    Participant

I wonder if NASBA is evening bothering to upload scores. I don't know why I bother checking anymore.

jnavarro
    Participant

5:57am in CA, still waiting for my FAR score. For the past few days I've woken up before my alarm (5:30) went off; this is because my mind is actively thinking about my score release. This is starting to wear me down.

BEC: pass
    REG: pass
    AUD: pass
    FAR: pass

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

Please check my post, “Is there any truth to this” thread that I started. I hope it is not true, but feel free to chime in.

Viewing 15 replies - 346 through 360 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.