Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 22

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 316 through 330 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    MrKnowItNone
    Participant

I am convinced I will get nothing tonight, if anything tomorrow morning at the very earliest.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It definitely seems like they are getting scores out to the Wave #1 folks first (that for some reason didn't receive their scores in Wave #1). Which is as it should be. I can't believe how long some of you guys have waited for Wave #1. I took BEC in Wave #1 and received my score promptly at 6 AM on 11/17 (in CA). How agonizing if I'd had to wait until just last week. At least they have the decencey to get scores out to those that they've held up for so long.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think those scores in the middle of the day have been the exception, not the rule, though, right? (For CA). And they mostly seem to be, again, scores from Wave 1 dates that were pushed to Wave 2, from what I have read here.

Still think for most, if the score isn't there in the morning, chances are you're waiting til the next day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I completely agree. Plus, I've been through 5 previous score releases and have only ever received my score first thing in the morning.

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

Congrats TEX CPA

kobebryant168
    Participant

CA candidates…CBA plans to release scores after Christmas,

Just forget about the scores and lets just find out after Christmas!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@AmICPAYet: on AUD, REG and FAR, seems only Wave 1 pushed to Wave 2 folks have received. But I know of BEC Wave 2 folks that received their scores when they “should have” relative to expectations (morning after NASBA release, 6 am Pacific time), while I have read others who still haven't got BEC. So somewhere in the BEC score release appears to be where the screw up occured, and now its all being held up while Wave 1 into Wave 2 scores have been slowly trickling out over the past 6 days or so.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Kobe- how do you know this? Thought the CBA continually defers on giving any dates aside from “should be out before the end of the month”?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone in AZ received a score other than AUD?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@AZ resilient – I know of someone who has recieved BEC in AZ. I am still waiting on my FAR scores, just the AZ board has been pulling the same as everyone saying they have not recieved the scores

smartinez86
    Participant

@ KOBE HAHA… You can't just drop a bomb like that and then not respond.. Is that a prediction or did someone from the board tell you that?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am giving up on waiting for my scores. It seems like NASBA was full of it and the Boards are lame. How can anyone seek reliance of us if our own system is so flawed. Can you imagine the chaos that will come from the new format?

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is Kobebryants first test (it looks like). Unless he says he heard it straight from the horse's mouth, I'm not puttng any merit in that.

jnavarro
    Participant

I don't think Kobe was serious. Even if he was, the person he spoke to at CBA has no credibility. For consistency sake, they really don't know when the scores will be released. I'm here with lots of you in CA; I'm really expecting a score release tomorrow morning for FAR.

BEC: pass
    REG: pass
    AUD: pass
    FAR: pass

mike01
    Participant

I asked a NASBA rep today if they had a Christmas party last Friday and he said he could not disclose any information.I guess if I closed down shop to eat a cupcake and drink a fifth of Jack while 50000. CPA candidates are waiting for their scores I wouldn't want to talk about it either. Anybody think NASBA knows what a deadline is.

Viewing 15 replies - 316 through 330 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.