Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 21

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 301 through 315 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    MrKnowItNone
    Participant

NY is not treating me any better! Called NASBa dnt hey said I SHOULD receive something by the end of NEXT week. I asked, are you referring to January, and she said yes, if after the New Year you do not receive a score, give us a call back. RIDICULOUS!

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

OH wow! After the new year! This is getting more and more discouraging by the minute.

Probably Couldn't and Wouldn't Want To Pass Again!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

NASBA and the CA Board of Accountancy need to figure out whose job it is to release scores.

NASBA- “we have already released scores to the CA Board. It is their responsibility to release them to each individual CPA candidates”

CA Board- “we have no control over when scores will be released to individuals. When NASBA releases them to the State they will be automatically posted for each candidate.”

Does something sound strange to you???? Whose responsibility is it to give me my grade? And don't bother waiting on hold for 15 minutes with either entity since neither of them have the ability to access your grades directly.

Oh how I would love to get my hands on a walkthrough documentation of how the AICPA-NASBA-State Boards score release process works!

suzzette1
    Participant

@ DuckTales I got the same response when I call CA Board of Accountancy.

BEC 2/8/10 - 75 (studied hard & prayed less)
    REG 5/15/10 - 88 (studied less but prayed hard)
    AUDITING 8/9/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard)
    FAR 11/30/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard) Thanks GOD! I'm DONE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, the end of next week would technically be Friday, the 31st, or Saturday, the 1st. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt (albeit very hard to do right now) and trust that they are going to stick to their word about everyone having a score by the 31st.

Anonymous
    Inactive

lets just wait….what can we do? lets just blame on us living in CA….

TexCPA
    Participant

I got my FAR score- 82 – this morning in Texas. I'm done with all 4 parts and it was quite terrible to wait for 7 days to hear this. I hope all of you get a good news ASAP. Goodluck!!

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

Congrats TEX!!!!!!

Probably Couldn't and Wouldn't Want To Pass Again!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got my AUD score in CA sometime on Sat afternoon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dwarr

Hi Dwarr, when did you take the test?

Anonymous
    Inactive

10/18

MrsLaneCPA
    Participant

DuckTales:

You're absolutely right. Someone should coordinate a conference call with both NASBA and CBA on the line at once to stop this nonsense. These agencies have mastered the art of providing non-answers to preserve their ability to have cushy, low-pressure jobs. As most professionals in our field know, a deadline is a deadline. If it doesn't seem possible to close the books or get the audit report out in 5 days at 8 hours a day, work 10 hours a day, or 12 and the weekend, as well. Instead, they take a day off in the middle of the week and give non-answers. Who is accountable for this? I guess we'll never know.

REG - 95
    FAR - 91
    AUD - 91
    BEC - 86

Anonymous
    Inactive

so looks like CBA may release anytime during the day?

don't know if it's good or bad for me to expect this…

Anonymous
    Inactive

From what I have seen during the last week the CBA releases anytime right now.

MrsLaneCPA
    Participant

I received my AUD score last week in the middle of the day. I check at least every hour but for between 12am and 8am EST.

REG - 95
    FAR - 91
    AUD - 91
    BEC - 86

Viewing 15 replies - 301 through 315 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.