Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 20

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@cal girl Sorry to say it was not CA. It was Arizona. Good luck and I hope you get your score soon as I know the pain you are suffering right now.

xlmitchx
    Participant

I feel you DuckTales. This whole process is ridiculous. NASBA needs to be clearer on the release process rather than getting people's hopes up saying scores are released. I lose REG if I do not pass BEC this go round. This past week has been awful.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@DuckTales

I would say I hate both of them. No one's taking any responsibilities/providing helpful explanation for this ridiculous situation.CBA is saying their system will automatically update our accounts with scores received from “NASBA”. While NASBA is saying there will be delays in non-NASBA states receiving score from “your state”. Leaving us clueless of what really is happening. Hope there will be some improvement in the coming year.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The longer I wait, the more I think they lost my score……

yarliv
    Participant

Hello bloggers,

Is anyone got Audit CA result today? I wrote on 11/18 and i am still waiting.

good luck to who are in anticipation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

For all those asking if CA has received any scores today, I've been writing in this forum everyday so far saying no FAR score for me in CA, and that is still the case today.

Took FAR on 11/14 and still nothing. It doesn't even say “Score Pending.” It's said “Attendance Received by the NASBA” and it's said that ever since 11/17, so no change at all.

I am enjoying the raping though, please do continue. 🙂

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

My state board admin assistant, who is usually quite punctual, is not responding to e-mails. I'm going to go ahead and assume that this means she is so SUPER busy with getting scores sent out. Or she's getting so many scathing emails that she has flat out quit responding. My hunch is on the latter.

Probably Couldn't and Wouldn't Want To Pass Again!!

smartinez86
    Participant

I think reading these threads just make the whole obsessive experience a little more painful, but I can't stop reading what other people are going through.

waiting is more stressful than the countless hours i have invested into studying for these exams

dear CBA/ NASBA/ AICPA please set me free from your sick sick game.

Anonymous
    Inactive

MC-Future CPA – I see you are waiting on FAR too as your last one (just like me). FAR was a beast of a test for me. I didn't have any trouble with the other 3, but can't seem to pass FAR if my life depended on it. The score I'm waiting on now is my 3rd atempt at FAR!

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

AmICPAYet – Are you studying still? Or are you on what I like to call “CPA exam Parole?” Getting done with that (hopefully final) test was the weirdest feeling I've ever had. I'm still trying to come out of that feeling of limbo and PRAYING I don't have to go back to studying.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I am on exam parole since 11/14, however, I didn't know at the time that it would be my last test b/c I didn't receive my passing BEC score until about a week later. I have bought new materials with the IFARS just in case I don't pass this FAR exam. But I am praying I don't have to use them!

xlmitchx
    Participant

@Danielle…I am feeling the same way, that they lost my score. God forbid they actually look up your NTS for you to see if they can see anything on it besides, “You will have it by the end of the month.”

SecondTime
    Participant

They blame the delay on the large number of candidates taking the exam?

Hey, they had no problem taking money from the “large number of candidates” and they certainly knew well in advance how many candidates were sitting for the exam.

This is what happens with a governmental monopoly.

NASBA operates with these cryptic non-committal news flashes and the CA BOA likes to throw their hands in the air and say we have no control.

I recognize that we are only “Candidates” apparently the lowest form of life in the accounting world but frankly we deserve more. We deserve transparency and we deserve to have questions answered. These agencies have an obligation to provide clear concise answers.

BEC:84,exp'd. retest 2/28/2013 (74)
    AUD:88
    FAR:77
    REG:2013

WE HAVE NOT FAILED UNTIL WE QUIT

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

AmICPAYet – 3rd time is the charm! I hope you get a passing score! Are you in a Non-NASBA state?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@MC-Future CPA – Yes, I'm in CA, a non-NASBA state, and apparently the slowest in the country.

Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.