Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 19

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 271 through 285 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

anything later than 5pm tonight is too long.

Probably Couldn't and Wouldn't Want To Pass Again!!

Team U
    Participant

Just got my AUD score in AZ…90!!! Unbelievable! The funny thing is I work for a CPA firm doing mainly taxation and zero audits. How do I fail REG and pass AUD with flying colors? I'll take it though! Next up, the beast…FAR.

BEC - 78 (07/05/10)
    REG - 74, 82 (02/28/11)
    AUD - 90 (11/28/10)
    FAR - 81 (08/08/11)

mike01
    Participant

Mrknowitnone and xlmitch what does your NTS begin with? Mine is 436 for REG

xlmitchx
    Participant

Mine is 438 for BEC in MS. I have a co-worker with a 437 for BEC who received her score last Tuesday, another who took FAR and got her results I believe last Thursday, and a friend in AZ who got an email with her BEC this past Saturday. Not that you asked all that, but I feel the need to gripe when I can. šŸ™‚

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

ca since people are getting scores today maybe that gives us hope for a early morning release tomorrow !!!!!

mike01
    Participant

gripe away xlmitch.

suzzette1
    Participant

Does anybody got their any score result from CA today?

BEC 2/8/10 - 75 (studied hard & prayed less)
    REG 5/15/10 - 88 (studied less but prayed hard)
    AUDITING 8/9/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard)
    FAR 11/30/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard) Thanks GOD! I'm DONE

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

The N.A.S.B.A.

is full of B.O.L.O.G.N.A.

I wish they'd give me the score for my C.P.A.

smartinez86
    Participant

@ MC future CPA

WORD to ya Motha!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Got my AUD score…76! I'm done! Good luck to all those still studying!

MrsLaneCPA
    Participant

I have been sitting on my A$$ for a week constantly pressing refresh, hoping to see my final passing score so that I can put “all parts passed” on my resume, so that I can be considered for the jobs I deserve, so that I can stop collecting unemployment checks! I've been very patient, but at this point, I'm going to start SCREAMING at the first person who answers the phone at both NASBA and CA BOA!

THIS IS FREAKING RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REG - 95
    FAR - 91
    AUD - 91
    BEC - 86

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow, I wish they would be clearer with what's going on. I've already received my score, but I feel bad for people who haven't and aren't getting real answers.

Hang in there guys!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@anxiouslywaiting

Which state? Please tell me CA

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure if it's the NASBA or the CA Board of Accountancy that I'm hating right now, but I'm definitely not happy with this whole process. I've been anxiously waiting for my FAR grade since last Wednesday when @NASBA posted that all FAR grades had been released. The exam score release process is extremely flawed and it has been messing up both my productivity at work as well as my REG studying. Why is it that some people in CA received their FAR scores last week while everyone else is still waiting??? Shouldn't there be some sort of automatic upload to the State website where all grades are posted at the same time? I feel like this problem could have been avoided with better planning and communication between the NASBA and State boards.

Thanks for hearing me vent. It's nice to have a site where everyone's in the same boat. PS… congrats to those who have passed this window!!!!

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

@smartinez – See good things do come from the agony of score release. Like developing our choreography and rapping skills. Even if you are the whitest white girl in ND. šŸ™‚

Viewing 15 replies - 271 through 285 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.