Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 18

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 256 through 270 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

I took my exam on the 30th, which I thought might explain why it's taking so long. BUT I have a coworker who took hers two weeks prior and she still hasn't received anything. Its my understanding that the ND state board probably still hasn't even gotten a score. I think they are punishing us for having the highest pass rate in a recent window.

Probably Couldn't and Wouldn't Want To Pass Again!!

mike01
    Participant

Lack of planning on Nasba's part. The AICPA got the scores out but Nasba cannot get them posted. Did they realy not see this coming with all the changes due in Jan? Then taking a day off in the middle of a release. What a joke.

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

Why is NASBA even involved? Seems like more of a nuisance than anything else to have a middle man. Anyone know why some states are NASBA states and some aren't?

lgibb
    Participant

I know this is a long shot since there was probably only 3 people in the enitre state that took the exam last window…. but has anybody from WY received scores?…

Ris430
    Participant

CA BEC still nothing. maybe the lost my score?

lgibb
    Participant

WOOT WOOT WOOT

WY RELEASE SCORES AND I'M A CPA.!!!!!!!!!

REG – 95.. I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!

FOR ALL OF YOU WITH EXAMS LEFT – DONT WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT THE SIMULATIONS – THEY MEAN NOTHING!!!! I HAVE NEVER FINISHED THE SIMS AND STILL DID DECENT!!!

PEACE OUT ANOTHER71 YOU HELPED ME STAY UNPRODUCTIVE AT WORK WHILE WAITING FOR MY SCORES AND I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

SecondTime
    Participant

Californina 12/20/2010

9:42 PM

Took Far on 11/29

NO SCORE

BEC:84,exp'd. retest 2/28/2013 (74)
    AUD:88
    FAR:77
    REG:2013

WE HAVE NOT FAILED UNTIL WE QUIT

Anonymous
    Inactive

congrats lgibb!

smartinez86
    Participant

Californina 12/20/2010

9:50 AM

Took Far on 11/30

NTS 434XXXX

NO SCORE

REG – 7/17/10 (87)

BEC – 1/28/10 (81)

AUD – 10/3/10 (76)

FAR – COME ON CBA!!

WisconsinCPA2be
    Participant

NASBA Facebook Update; Please be prepared: scores in non-NASBA states may take a bit longer to “release” frm ur state board due to the high-volume of CPAexam candidates this wave.

mike01; Exactly. Poor Planning by NASBA. Who would have thought everyone would try to get their exams done before the end of the year? Was the fact that people had to take exams at 3am because every seat was full any indication that there was going to be a high-volume of CPA candidates this wave?

When I called NASBA they told me that Wisconsin has not received all scores from the AICPA yet. Have they really not received all the scores, or were they too busy partying during the middle of score release to realize whether or not they have all the scores.

Paper Exam May 2002; AUD 62, LPR, 63, FAR 49, ARE 70
    Paper Exam Nov 2003; AUD 72, LPR, 72, FAR 67, ARE 71
    CBT 2010; AUD 83 FAR 76 BEC 78 REG 73,(2/28/11 NTS # 446) 75 and DONE!

MC-FutureCPA
    Participant

This little tid-bit of information would have been helpful a week ago. I sincerely hope this isn't foreshadowing of an additional week of waiting.

NASBA Facebook Update; Please be prepared: scores in non-NASBA states may take a bit longer to “release” frm ur state board due to the high-volume of CPAexam candidates this wave

MrKnowItNone
    Participant

Has anyone received scores mid day today? Seems like I am the only one left for NY, at least on these boards, that is yet to receive their scores.

mike01
    Participant

I find it odd that NASBA will tell everyone what the problem is with non NASBA states but won't tell you what the hold up is for NASBA states. I also find it stange that NASBA has no problem saying the AICPA hasn't released all scores shifting the blame back to the AICPA. NASBA GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND GET THE SCORES OUT.

xlmitchx
    Participant

MrKnowItNone…I feel like I am the only one in MS who has yet to receive their score.

Anyone down for a trip to the NASBA offices to start picketing or something? haha

Anonymous
    Inactive

so….how long is bit longer??? before x-mas? before new yr?

Viewing 15 replies - 256 through 270 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.