Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread #2 - Page 16

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Apparently the other one got stuck?

Viewing 15 replies - 226 through 240 (of 599 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Walk
    Participant

I'm another CA AUD waiter…took it 11/29. As of 5:12am, no score. will wait until 5:45 then I'm just going to go to work and not worry about it until tomorrow morning at this time.

BEC 7/10 - 77
    FAR 8/10 - 81
    REG 10/10 - 79
    AUD 11/10 - 74, 1/11 (Duh, WAITING)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still no Audi scores for CA. Good job CBA.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No FAR in California as of 840 Eastern, 540 Pacific. Which according to recent history/trends, I'd say thats about it for another day.

Hopefully tomorrow.

Anonymous
    Inactive

TEXAS people, REG scores are out. I passed and cannot believe I'm done. This was my dream since I came from Argentina. I never thought it could be possible. I'm so happy right now. I wish you all the best!

tulip
    Participant

Congrats, Argentina! What a great way to end 2010!

BEC - 10/18/2010 - 79
    FAR - 10/28/2010 - 82
    AUD - 11/04/2010 - 73; 02/18/2011 - 86 - IT'S OVER!!!!!!
    REG - 11/21/2010 - 83

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good morning! I'm in Texas and I'm still waiting for audit score!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I read only one guy got his Audit score on Saturday in CA. Also, BEC, FAR, and REG are already out. I am waiting for AUD. Did anyone else from CA got their scores?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ cal girl:

BEC, REG, FAR are not fully out in CA, any more so than AUD. From what I've seen, some BEC are out, and REG, FAR and AUD for folks who were pushed into Wave 2 but took the test in what should've been “Wave 1” are out. Don't think most, if anyone, from “Wave 2” have gotten their scores on AUD, REG, or FAR, and I believe there is also some BEC still waiting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

CA in MA,

Thanks, this calms me down a bit. Because there is less posts than before, I thought everyone got their scores and gone.

mike01
    Participant

I'm still waiting in TN for REG which is supposed to be a state that has scores available 24hrs after AICPA releases. I called NASBA and they say AICPA probably has more scores to release. I also asked them why they took off last Friday and he said we can't disclose that. At least they are consistant, they don't want to disclose scores either.

JyotiMehta
    Participant

I am still wtg for california audit scores!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

For those of you that have passed all four parts of the exam, what happens next? I got my final passing score last week so I am wondering what I am supposed to do now. Do I sit and wait for my state board to send me something about the process of getting licensed? What are the next steps? Thanks! (sorry for being off topic, good luck to everyone waiting for scores)

xlmitchx
    Participant

@APCman…my friend passed all four in MS. The letter received with scores states that when all four are passed, the state is supposed to send you information. However, she never received anything so she went to our state board website and called them to find out the process. Hope that helps you out some.

@mike01…thank you for your phone call. It makes me feel somewhat better that AICPA possibly has some more scores to release. What a long week this has been.

MrsLaneCPA
    Participant

I received my AUD score in CA last Tuesday (taken 11/1), but I'm still waiting for my BEC score (taken 11/30).

REG - 95
    FAR - 91
    AUD - 91
    BEC - 86

mike01
    Participant

xlmitch,

I didn't believe her. I called AICPA last Friday and they told me they didn't have any more scores. I told the Nasba rep what the AICPA rep told me and she said the AICPA won't tell us anything. So I said, you mean they are just like Nasba. Neither one of these group are acountable to anyone.

Viewing 15 replies - 226 through 240 (of 599 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.