Official Score Release Thread – September 2018 - Page 4

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 677 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    HDCPA
    Participant

I went back and watched the replay of the facebook live stream. It looked like a recording from the early 1990's, and the content was absolutely useless.

AUD - 88
    BEC - 87
    FAR - 80
    REG - 91
    Love Harleys, TX CPA
    Operation_CPA
    Participant

Took REG today and feel much better than last time. Now the waiting game begins…

FAR - 76 (Lost credit), 76
    AUD - 80
    BEC - 76
    REG - 75

Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, "Move from here to there," and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.

Chris Allegra
    Participant

Hoping to get my REG score tomorrow and not Tuesday, if I passed this one I’m done!

AUD - 76
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 80
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Do or do not, there is no try
    SOX with sandals
    Participant

What are the odds scores are released tonight after midnight? If I pass REG, I'm finished… am anxiously awaiting as it was a retake after scoring 73 last time.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 80
    REG - 76
    “Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm.”

― Robert Louis Stevenson, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Kat
    Participant

Ahhh I want my score already. If I pass FAR I am done! Please lord let me pass. Praying!

AUD - 78
    BEC - 76
    FAR - 78
    REG - 76
    Kat
    rubberducky

I think the odds of scores being released early tomorrow are slim to none. I think they'll wait until all Q3 tests are done. It would be awful if someone were taking an exam tomorrow and prior to it, they find out they failed a previous exam. That would really mess up your mentality. My best guess is Tuesday morning. (Maybe tomorrow night, but maybe that's wishful thinking.) NASBA did a Facebook live stream and said their target is early Tuesday evening, whatever that means. Good luck everyone!

DeterminedDaph
    Participant

took REG this morning….. I'll be back here in 10 days.

Starting over... yet again. BUT THIS TIME WILL BE THE LAST!

BEC: 76 (lost credit), 83 (lost credit again)

AUD: 56,68,72,68,75 (lost credit)

REG: 64 (fail)

FAR: scheduled 12/7/2022

Jack Molitor
    Participant

@rubberducky, I actually think it's more torturous to be studying/prepping/taking a test WHILE you're waiting to find out a score. Pass or fail, I'd prefer to know how I did so I could focus on the one I'm about to take. That's my situation at the moment. I'm trying to review and focus on AUD for tomorrow (waited until the last possible testing day), but I'm a wreck anticipating my score for REG, which I took back in July. If I pass them both, I'm done.

AUD - 81
    BEC - 87
    FAR - 83
    REG - 82

"Don't boo. Vote."

SOX with sandals
    Participant

@Rubberducky that makes sense. Selfishly I'm very eager, as I'm sure we all are, to the point where score release is all I can think about. As I mentioned previously, if I pass in this window I will be finished. My first attempt at REG I received a 66, and for my second a 73. While it's only a two point gap to obtain a passing score, part of me thinks it was a lot of luck that got me to 73. I finished my latest attempt with roughly 45 minutes to spare. Generally, I felt comfortable with the sims. There were only two that I feel the least confident on (here's hoping one of which was the pre-test). For MCQ, it could go either way. Overall, I feel very indifferent.

I studied with Wiley CPAExcel and did roughly 5,000 question attempts using NinjaMCQ with a trending score of only 77, and an average score of only 72. Something in my gut tells me I didn't pass this attempt… I like to think I have a pretty decent barometer of how I did on exams going off of prior experience. If I don't pass, I guess I'll just buckle down for a fourth attempt, however, my first score expires January 31, 2019, and is beginning to cause concern for me in the event I do not pass between now and then… I will truthfully be devastated.

I wish everyone the best who is awaiting their score(s)!

AUD - 77
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 80
    REG - 76
    “Quiet minds cannot be perplexed or frightened but go on in fortune or misfortune at their own private pace, like a clock during a thunderstorm.”

― Robert Louis Stevenson, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

rubberducky

@Jack Molitor, I feel you! Currently waiting for 2 scores while studying too. Interesting to see a different perspective. I think I would be too ansty during the exam if I had gotten a either a passing or failing score earlier in the day. Best of luck for AUD tomorrow

CPYAYYY
    Participant

Good luck everyone! I pray you all pass! Waiting until Sept 19th for BEC

Studying for the CPA exam is easy. Its like riding a bike. Except the bike is on fire. And the ground is on fire. And everything is on fire. Because you're in H-E Double hockey sticks

nycpa26
    Participant

I took my exam on August 31st, will I likely be in the Sept 11th score release?

AUD - 86
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 78
    REG - 82
    Let your dreams stay big and your worries stay small
    -Rascal Flatts
    Na.90
    Participant

when the score is released ,
    at 12 am on september 11 ?

AUD - 76
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - 67
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Using Becker review
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@Nycpa26 – Yes, you will get your score on the 11th if you took your exam on or before 8/31.

Jack Molitor
    Participant

Unfortunately, they're not good about being consistent (or very communicative) about WHEN exactly they'll be released. Last time they released them a day early. But chances are good they won't start posting them until midnight on the 11th. And then some states take even longer. I'm in California and one time it took them an entire extra day after they had been posted for everyone else.

AUD - 81
    BEC - 87
    FAR - 83
    REG - 82

"Don't boo. Vote."

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 677 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.