Next-to-Last 2016 Score Release Party – December 16 - Page 28

• Creator
    Topic
    GiniC
    Participant

I take AUD tomorrow (the 10th) and I’m already dreading the wait. I took my last test (BEC) on the first day of the window and had to wait six weeks, so I’m over with the waiting already!

AUD - 95
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 86
    REG - 82
    Started prep using Becker live classes then switched to self-paced
Viewing 10 replies - 406 through 415 (of 415 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    pinnyp
    Participant

I was supposed to get my score for BEC back today (I took the test on 12/9) but it has not been uploaded. I called the Illinois Board of Examiners and they said it might take up to a week to get my score back, as they are doing further analysis. What does that mean? I'm about to have a heart attack over here.

Far – 58
    Reg – 67
    BEC – 73, retook 12/9

Goingallin
    Participant

Pinny: I called cali board and they told me anytime now till Dec 31. I say you got the better response.

AUD - 87
    BEC - 77
    FAR - 75
    REG - 82
    donotgiveup!!
    mtaylo24
    Participant

@tncincy For BeC, I used exclusively Gleim for attempt 1, ninja w/ Gleim on the side for attempt 2, and a combo of Gleim and Ninja for attempt 3. The test is too damn tricky for me.

CPA (2017)

REG:  75

BEC:  76

FAR:  77

AUD: 78

CMA (2019)

P1: 380

P2: 360

AUD - 1st - 60 (12/12), 61 (2/13), 61 (8/13), 78! (11/15)
    REG - 55 (2/16) 69 (5/16) Retake(8/16)
    BEC - 71(5/16) Retake (9/16)
    FAR - (8/16)

klg020
    Participant

I ended up passing you guys, thanks for the kind words while I was freaking out the night of! I'm finally done. BEC was my last exam. I studied for 8 weeks while working full time at a big four firm and I am really excited that it all panned out. My study regimen was one unit per week and two weeks of review (but I got crazy busy the week of my exam, so I really only got one week of review. I felt awful after the exam but ended up with an 83. Good luck to you all in your studying endeavors. You can do it if you are dedicated! I believe in y'all!

B - 12/10/2016
    A - 94!!!!!!!!!! (7/1/2016)
    R - 10/7/2016
    F - 8/27/2016

Jenschu92
    Participant

88 on BEC. I thought BEC was the worst I've taken so far… Now on to REG.

AUD - 87
    BEC - 88
    FAR - 89
    REG - 90
    "Today I will do the things that others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Melapod
    Participant

I failed REG…again. So sad 🙁 I felt pretty confident coming out, I'm a fast test taker and it only took me an hour and a half. I didn't feel like I struggled with any areas particularly. Ugh… Broken heart for Christmas.

AUD - 90
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 70
    REG - 71
    Just keep swimming ~ Dory
    CISNC
    Participant

For those that did not pass, please keep going. You can do it! Only piece of advice I would like to give are to people who scored lower than 60's. If you fall into this category, you do not understand any of the concepts. That's just the bottom line. You need to first figure out studying tips and how you learn concepts the best before you even worry about the actual accounting materials. I hope this helps.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 81
    FAR - 80
    REG - 76
    NINJA only - no book, no notes, mcq and audio only

FAR - Pass
    AUD - Pass
    BEC - Pass
    REG - September

StudyNowCPA
    Participant

@bigcore20 – Not everyone has the time to study that much in two weeks. I can't spend all day studying because I work full time and have kids. For those of you who can more power to you. That's great but not everyone can. That does not mean we will fail if it takes 2 to 3 months instead of 2 to 3 weeks.

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda

FAR - 83

AUD - 75

REG - 76

BEC - 82

aaronmo
    Participant

^^^ This is exactly why the exam should quit breaking stones on memorizing minutia we all forget a day later. It's not a measure of intelligence, concept or ability to do that…it just measures how many hours you can sit there with flash cards. Test concepts and applied learning…some of the CPA exam is needlessly painful in a way that is just senseless.

AUD - 96
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 89
    REG - 86
    Aaron and always remember, YMMV

I profit from your CPE frustration. You're welcome.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I took all four parts in one window and fell short on BEC by 2 points, I'm pretty proud of myself!!! I don't feel much smarter now than I did when I started, I'll still need to look things up and tell clients that I'm not sure on certain things. My point is that the exam falls short. The only thing that I'm proving by passing is that I'm capable of learning, not that I have actually learned.

Viewing 10 replies - 406 through 415 (of 415 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.