Happy New Year & Score Release 1/12/2021 - Page 4

• Creator
    Topic
    Teegirl
    Participant

Good morning guys. Happy new year, I pray that you achieve all your goals for this year (CPA and other goals) in good health, sound mind, and plenty of peace. I am so thankful for this forum.

Another Score release is upon us. I am waiting for my REG exam. I thought the exam was fair, It’s just that REG is my weakest area.

What exam results are you waiting for? I wish you all the best!!!!!

AUD - 86
    BEC - 89
    FAR - 91
    REG - 86
    This is your journey, whether it takes 4 months, one year, or longer. You can do it!!!
Viewing 3 replies - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Shouldabeenacowboy
    Participant

Took my first exam (AUD) last December and by the skin of my teeth, I passed (75). This is my first post, but I have really enjoyed reading about other's experiences, as it allows me to feel like I am not alone. Congratulations to all who received the scores they wanted. If you didn't pass, keep working hard, you can do it!

AUD - 75
    BEC - 79
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - 84
    Two-time college attendee
    Road2CPA
    Participant

@Shouldabeenacowboy congratulations! Passing your first exam is so motivating!

AUD - 81
    BEC - 83
    FAR - 75
    REG - 75
    Great things never come from comfort zones - Roy T. Bennett
    Herb Chicken
    Participant

Passed FAR (79) and I am finished! I failed in November and hit the books again in order to re-raise
    the AICPA.

Persistence, dedication and hard work is what it takes. This community is a great resource and I thank those who have posted their stories, this helped motivate and inspire me.

I failed AUD in 2018 with a 59. Don't give up if you fail, the CPA exam is a test of discipline and endurance. Congratulations if you passed!

AUD - 75
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 79
    REG - 77
    AUD-75
    BEC-84
    FAR-79
    REG-77
Viewing 3 replies - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.