CPA Exam Score Release Q2 2014 (NASBA) - Page 144

Viewing 15 replies - 2,146 through 2,160 (of 4,451 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jpowell31
    Participant

i was exhausted earlier today and somehow i'm wide awake so getting into bed would just bring on more brain dwelling demons. i'm headed to see my BF's dad play the piano at a wine bar. tomorrow's already a write-off in terms of work and realistically i'll be studying for the retake come Saturday so I may as well enjoy some (copious amounts of) wine and company with real life people before i go back into my hole. sleeping an extra half hour and getting to work late will also be overshadowed later in the day by either celebration or depression so my coworkers will either be so excited for me or sympathetic..

oh by the way…i just checked, the scores aren't out yet. since i know no one else has been checking…

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

-__-
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You can do it, Allie. I've been where you are. You don't know until you know. So hold you head high, and get the results.

If you pass… celebrate!

If you fail… well, take some time to gather yourself, dust yourself off, get back up, and keep fighting!

katerina2665
    Participant

I remember I received my first two passing scores by email at the same time and it was nice feeling. Then i started to participate in this forum while i was waiting for my FAR score, and when i got 75 i was shaking like crazy, hitting refresh button and praying it would not become 74. And now, im waiting for my last score and this thread makes my crazy. Im excited more for everyone elses score and want to see tomorrow how everyone did, its going to be a mad house here 🙂

My mom made me proud today, she graduated from ICE, she is a chef now and she will be 60 next year! (sorry, mom) She showed me anything and everything can be done if you want it. Hopefully, i will make her proud tomorrow.

NYS CPA since December, 2016
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Kinda freaking out waiting for this last score. Did any body else receive a packet from the AICPA with a small book on CPA quotes and a discount of 50% off the joining the AICPA membership? Does this mean that I past my last exam?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I posted about it here yesterday, and in your thread, Dove. Totally crazy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@CPA means Cant Pass Again, I hope that its a good sign

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lol. Part of me wants to believe the AICPA screwed up and sent the stuff out a couple of days too early. 😉

Baby Doll

Another 71 says June 6 release date. will it be released after midnight tonight ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh you guys got that . I didn't get anything… 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

kbhasi2: No earlier than 10am, most likely. Probably between 11 and noon for first scores to come out.

titoav15
    Participant

Ahh the most active thread of the night! lol

@kbhasi2
    they start releasing around noon eastern time.

AUD - PASS

FAR - PASS

REG - PASS

BEC - PASS

BEC: 5/21/14 82! PASSED HALF WAY THERE!
    FAR: 4/2/15 80! Almost there!
    AUD: 69, 74, 4/3/14 81! PASSED
    REG: TBD

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well it won't be all bad if I don't pass. I'm getting my final paycheck from the company I just left, with all of my PTO paid out on it. So it's like getting 2 paychecks 😎

Baby Doll

Thanks Bronxbomber

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dove: Did you sign up to use the authoritative literature recently? That's the only thing I can think of that might have triggered mail from the AICPA. But that was like two months ago.

@brainfarts: I wouldn't sweat it. Dove and I are the only ones so far. For all I know it means we failed. Hah!

EYNewHire

Just registered but been a lurker for about a month. Seems fitting for this thread to be where I post first. Waiting on my Reg score. First time taking it but I feel like I bombed it because of the TBS which was insane.

Viewing 15 replies - 2,146 through 2,160 (of 4,451 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.