CPA Exam Score Release: Q2 2017 - Page 20

Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 683 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jordan.davis
    Participant

That's probably what I got on FAR.

I had multiple dreams where my score was changing throughout the dream. I'd have a failing grade, and then it would bounce around from lower to higher. I usually woke up when my score would plummet.

AUD - 90
    BEC - 81
    FAR - 87
    REG - 81
    To God be the glory. I'm a CPA. In the end, it's all for Him.
    Fk
    Participant

Receiving mail from Nasba about availability of date, does it signify the person who receive it has fail or it is just a routine mail.

Fk
    cshatfield13
    Participant

A few weeks ago I had a dream where I got a 56 on FAR. But a 2. Man, that would be almost more impressive to pull off than getting a 97 lol

BEC - 82

AUD - 93

REG - 84

FAR - Pending, 5/31/17

Anonymous
    Inactive

No score dreams for me… I need a pass and be able to move on… Please!!!

Chelsea26
    Participant

Its terrible how its almost impossible to function normally the day prior to score release. My legs have gone weak for real and I can't do normal tasks. The score comes out 9am on Thursday in this part of the globe which obviously equates to a night full of twisting and turning in bed.

BEC - 78
    AUD - 65, 87
    REG - 78
    FAR - 68, 76

And I'm DONE!

BEC - July 2016 → 78
    AUD - Sep 2016
    REG - Nov 2016
    FAR - Feb 2017

Anonymous
    Inactive

For those of us having nightmares, I'm just gonna leave this here:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Hiracpa
    Participant

This forum is beyond hilarious. It's a relief to see so many people in exactly the same boat. I have had the nasba site up from before the countdown, i've been checking on that site for a week. The countdown clock is permanently in the browser, and i am utterly anxious. Been randomly walking around.. just hyper and anxious.

@smeddy OMG you took the exam with a 3 day newborn. Goodness, that's incredible. Congratulations. I had no distractions, no work, while i studied for AUD. If i still failed, i'm going to be beyond bummed and will lose a lot of confidence. Debbie downer here, but i'm riding a lot on the success of audit. FAR seems much harder, and if i cannot even pass audit then…..

14 hours and 33 minutes…

Three steps for the three letter title:  Concentrate. Pray. Achieve.

AUD - 80

BEC -  1/1/18

FAR - 8/28/17

REG - 10/31/17

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have my own count down timer that shows milliseconds so the clock has movement that looks as crazy as I feel.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I really wish I wouldn't have read the messages about the NASBA e-mails advertising the Prometric availability through Sept 10th. BEC is supposed to be my last test on September 8th.

ayyemmtea
    Participant

Yeah, I have no idea if it means anything. It's probably 100% random but maybe it was only sent out to people with active NTS's?

In my dream world it's because I passed my last exam, so it will no longer be applicable to me haha

B - 82

A - 88

R - 80

F - 78

Ethics: 93

VA License

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am wondering if that email was random. I did receive register now email exactly two weeks ago. I know my friend received that as well at the same time. I am not sure why they would send one out again now.

cmcook
    Participant

The email was routine. I wish there was a way to crack the code on whether we passed or not before tonight/tomorrow am (depending on where you live) but I don't think there is. This score may as well be kept in Ft. Knox.

Death before surrender
    Wannafree
    Participant

I have failed previously too but never got this email to reschedule exam.trying to really decipher the sign.

WannaB
    Eaglebig4
    Participant

My NTS expired in July but I still got the email yesterday…

AUD - 77
    BEC - 90
    FAR - 88
    REG - 86
    Please let me pass...
    momos94
    Participant

When do the state boards that do not use NASBA post scores? And is there a chance they can be released early?

Viewing 15 replies - 286 through 300 (of 683 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.