9/10 score release

• Creator
    Topic
    Desmond
    Participant

I am freaking out!!! I took REG yesterday, find out score on 10 sept. Hoping for an early release and get it over with..

There is no secret ingredient

Desmond

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Unknown
    Participant

I took REG as well. I am so not ready to see the score though. I can wait this one out. I need a few days of break to mentally prepare for the outcome. Sigh!

AUD - 76
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 82
    REG - 76
    There is no such thing as failing the CPA exam, there is only such thing as quitting the exam process. Never give up. There is a bright light behind the tunnel.
    LA_Wildcat
    Participant

Best of luck to all of you on 9/10. I will get my FAR retake score on 9/10. Hopefully, my last one.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 91
    FAR - 76
    REG - 76
    This is not goodbye, this is only: I'm never going to see you again.

BEC - 74,85 Expired (12/09/14)
    AUD - 75 Expired (04/23/11)
    FAR - 74, 78
    REG - TBD

thunderlips
    Participant

good luck everyone! i hope to some day have the same feeling as wildcat

ahugemistake
    Participant

Taking AUD this weekend, and will get score on 9/10. I'm so ready to be done.

FAR: 78*, 75
    REG: 76*, 85
    BEC: 79*, 76
    AUD: 79*, 93

All scores expired, let's try this again.

FAR - 78*
    AUD - 66, 79
    REG - 73, 76
    BEC - 79

LeeT
    Participant

i'm there with you all, took FAR on 08/26, was a slog for sure. second round of MC did NOT get harder i'm pretty sure, but i felt more confident on a lot of them. got the research question in about 2 minutes, the rest of the SIMs took me down to 2 minutes. had to enter amounts for every SIM, very few had selectable categories 🙁 pretty sure 1 SIM i got all correct, 4 or 5 i felt like i got some points at least, 2 i felt like i bombed entirely. rough. good luck to us all!! may the odds be ever in our favor.

AUD - NEXT UP
    BEC - TBD
    FAR - 84 - 08/26/19
    REG - 79 - 06/10/19
    Richie
    Participant

Me too, I am nervous because i am the first time candidate and FAR is my first test, took it on 08/17, and I am waiting for it to be released on 09/10.

btw, how to add the line like everybody else to show my exam schedule/score?

Daisy
    Participant

I haven’t even taken my exam yet (it’s on Friday) and I’m already anxious for the 9/10 score release! Just ready to be one step closer to finishing!

AUD - 87

BEC - 92

FAR - 87

REG - 84

Thank you Jeff/Ninja!

bigstakk
    Participant

Took REG yesterday as well. I have no clue how I feel about the exam. I would not be surprised if I got a 65-85. Not freaking out, but def want to know so I can figure out if I can move on to BEC. May take the Ethics exam during the wait.

AUD - 81
    BEC - 87
    FAR - 80
    REG - 82

Ethics Exam - 90%
    Licensed CPA in CA

AcctOtaku
    Participant

I took my 1st CPA exam test (FAR) yesterday and I'm not sure if I did well. I used all 4 hrs for the test and was able to finish the test in time. I'm assuming fail at this point. I'm doing couple more mocks before the actual scores come out so I'm ready to do the retest.

F: 53 (AUG19), 65 (NOV19)

A: TBA

B: TBA

R: TBA

a.kendrix
    Participant

Very anxious for this score release as it could be the final ever for me. I lost BEC credit back in April so I had to retake or I'd be done already… Does anyone know how soon the eyeball method works?

REG 67, 81

BEC 66, 75, 90 (lost credit and had to retake)

FAR 73, 68, 71, 80

AUD 59, 61, 71, 70, 74, 78

I am DONE with the CPA forever. I cannot express how good that feels

asdf
    Participant

waiting for AUD!!

FAR - Passed

REG - Passed

AUD - Passed

BEC - July 2020 - PASSSSED!!!!!

-----------------------------------------

PETH - Oct 2020 - Passed  😉

Christine
    Participant

Omg! Cant wait to get my first score back!! Took ome section in 2010 and one in 2014. Didnt pass amd gave up! Had two little kids at that time amd worked full-time. I didn't have enough time to study to get a passing score. So here im again!!! My first section was REG and waiting for scores!!! Lol

REG waiting

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training

Christine

Anonymous
    Participant

I’m hoping for an early release on the 9th and a pass for REG.

Do NOT quit! There's more in you and if you quit you'll never see it. Show you that you can do it.

AUD Passed  78
    BEC Passed  79
    FAR Passed  77
    REG Passed 76

I'm tired of operating in fear and mediocrity. It's time to try. It's time to do. It's time to go.

TheeAccountant
    Participant

@Richie, if you go to your profile you can add scores and they’ll show up below your sig line.

@A.kendrix, the eyeball trick will work if 1) your state gives a score report through the NASBA site (Texas doesn’t so I have to wait!), 2)you’ve taken another section this quarter. It is my understanding that you would be able to see credit or not on the morning of the day before the official date. They generally release scores around 5pm CST the day before the official day, so you might could see 8-10 hours before everyone else.

AUD - 85
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 84
    REG - 88
    I've found an anomaly in the Space-Time Continuum. NASBA and the AICPA are in the 19th century. They use slide rules to score the exam, and then they send the scores by Pony Express to the State Boards. That's why it takes so long for them to do a score release.
    ahugemistake
    Participant

Only eyeball trick I have in California is to keep mine away from the state boards website until tonight.

This is going to be the longest Monday.

FAR: 78*, 75
    REG: 76*, 85
    BEC: 79*, 76
    AUD: 79*, 93

All scores expired, let's try this again.

FAR - 78*
    AUD - 66, 79
    REG - 73, 76
    BEC - 79

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.