2 days…….

• Creator
    Topic
    CPYAYYY
    Participant

Until the score release……and I’m still as anxious as the first time….you’d think by the 4th score release I’d have less anxiety… How to stay distracted for the next two days.. Anyone have any suggestions??

Studying for the CPA exam is easy. Its like riding a bike. Except the bike is on fire. And the ground is on fire. And everything is on fire. Because you're in H-E Double hockey sticks

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hopefully less!!!!!! I am a WRECK! This is my last test also! Waiting for this one is by far the worst!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hopefully it comes out tomorrow and the torture can be over… I read too many stories on people feeling like they failed but still passing and now my hopes are up! I just want to be done!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@emerged are you waiting on 2 scores?

HDCPA
    Participant

I can tell you from experience the anxiety is way worse on the 4th score release. Good luck all.

AUD - 88
    BEC - 87
    FAR - 80
    REG - 91
    Love Harleys, TX CPA
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@Ash – Ya, I'm waiting on FAR and REG. I always feel like my tests could go either way. Studied BEC for about 4 hours and passed with a 77. Studied AUD for several months and failed twice! Always felt confident on AUD and didn't feel great on BEC so I never know what to think.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes… the anxiety can be a pain, I'm waiting on my FAR score. Exercising is a good way to stay distracted and it helps you relax and think positively. Works for me!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Waiting for my 2nd attempt at REG score. If I pass I am DONE. If I fail AUD lapses and the journey is extended further. Last time I got a 74 on REG and I felt awful about the exam. This time I felt much better about the sims.

Gim Tearty
    Participant

NASBA tweeted the reminder to set up your account to view scores this morning. In the past they have tweeted that the day of score release (sep10) or the day before(q2). It probably means nothing but I would still be surprised if they were released any later than the 18th.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 81
    Timmy G
    fwesley
    Participant

BEC is my LAST test too. I'm 99.9% sure I failed but I'd LOVE to just skate by with 75 at this point.

My guess is they'll release between 8pm and 10pm CT. They released around 8pm CT last score release the night before the official release day. Fingers crossed to us all!

AUD - 77
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 81
    REG - 78
    Ethics 91

4 years, $10,000 and counting...

READY TO BE DONE! ... C'mon BEC!

FAR: 65 (still drying my tears) 2nd attempt: 7/2016
    BEC: 81 5/2016 (WOO FIRST PASS!)
    REG: 5/2016
    AUD: 8/2016

CPYAYYY
    Participant

@fwesley same! BEC was brutal…the only exam I could actually tell the second testlet got more difficult was FAR. ☹️ I’m terrified I failed…I want to be done 😓

Studying for the CPA exam is easy. Its like riding a bike. Except the bike is on fire. And the ground is on fire. And everything is on fire. Because you're in H-E Double hockey sticks

lampy44

Took REG and have convinced myself I got a 68. Thought MCQ were fair but wish I had felt more comfortable answering them. SIMS were rough… my research question was very vague. Spent a good portion of time ensuring there wasn't anything else that made sense but again wish I felt more confident leaving the exam. I would give anything to squeeze out a 75 but not getting too optimistic over here. Here is to the score release soon!

angelang27
    Participant

FAR is my retake, but I find the SIM is much harder than my first attempt. My heart beat very fast and nervous with the result.

GoldFish_CPA
    Participant

Super anxious this Monday morning. Why can't it just be over already?? I have so much at stake here.. I took FAR, that's all I really need to say.. 🙁
    I need to move on with my life.. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..

"It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. That´s how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hits." - Rocky Balboa
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I am equally nervous too! need to see credit against REG and then I AM done for good.
    good luck to all

raj
    Participant

Hope i get through BEC but don't really feel too good abt it. I tried to relax through football but Giants didn't let me 🙁
    For now, I am just watching tv shows and exercising to get my mind off the score release.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 92
    FAR - 87
    REG - 95

BEC - testing 9/10/18

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.