12/10 Score Release - Page 3

• Creator
    Topic
    Biff Tannen
    Participant

Any possibility that we’ll get scores earlier than the 10th? I have a vacation planned for next week and I don’t want to be stressing out over my FAR score!!

AUD - 78
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 79
    REG - 85
    “An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends” - Benjamin Franklin
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    1skibum
    Participant

83 on BEC. Felt like I failed horribly. Done fo eva!

sdollen64
    Participant

Congrats everyone! Especially to those of you that are done now!

My teenage son to me "If you don't pass, it isn't like you'll die or anything."  True.  Very true.  Just do your best, it's all you can do.
    chrissy
    Participant

BEC -84. NINJA has been making a big difference in my exam grades. I was using Wiley only, Took BEC June- 66, August -62, decide to switch to NINJA and now I got a 84. Special thanks to Jeff and the NINJA team.

AUD - 82
    BEC - 84
    FAR - 76
    REG - 81
    AICPA Ethics Exam- 91

I CAN & I DID

Conner
    Participant

Took BEC (11/25). I use Becker study materials, and felt like I knew the content fairly well going into the test. I got pushed for time during the test, and I began to stress- inhibiting me of thinking clearly. I also did not finish the last written communication question. I walked out of the test crushed after all the preparation. I have been bummed about it since the test day. I received my score of 89 tonight.

Key takeaways: Do not rely on the suggested time for each section provided by Becker. You can most certainly use some of the written time that Becker allots during the first 4 modules- I hurt myself even more worrying about being short on time. Id recommend 45-50 minutes max for the written tasks. Secondly, I was entirely sure I failed. Do not get frustrated if you are missing answers/having to guess- it is probably a good thing if you are getting questions that you aren't as familiar with. Lastly, feel confident in yourself. The test is made to put you under pressure. It is easily to get frustrated and thrown off just based on the questions you get. Fight through it and think through the test. It is 100% possible.

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 89
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    LadyO
    Participant

Please educate me y’all… what’s this about the NASBA ‘tweet scores’? I took REG 11/16 and feels like I’ve been waiting forever for these results. Nothing posted yet for me in Cali.

AUD - 81
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - 85
    REG - 90
    LadyOGrady
    LadyO
    Participant

Whoot!!! Just saw the advisory score and it looks like I got a 90!! Shocked!

AUD - 81
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - 85
    REG - 90
    LadyOGrady
    Dan
    Participant

96 on BEC, I’m done!!!

AUD - 92
    BEC - 96
    FAR - 91
    REG - 94
    Let's do this
    Sanjeev
    Participant

I gave the AUD section (my first CPA examination) and I got an 83! I am completely shocked considering the fact that I thought I did very miserably on the exam.

3 more to go!

Otis
    Participant

I will never fully understand these tests, I really won’t. Third one I’ve taken and in each case was absolutely certain I failed. So far I’ve been wrong every time.

Nailed BEC with a 96. Stoked!!!

AUD - 86
    BEC - 96
    FAR - 85
    REG - 78
    Better late than never!
    Annstudy
    Participant

Passed BEC with a 83, and I'm done with this CPA journey!

jasondonofrio
    Participant

how did you feel you did on the SIMS? i just took REG yesterday and I feel like I Bombed 5 out of the 8 SIMS. I didn't leave any blank so I'm just hoping for partial credit and the magic that goes into grading these exams.

AUD - 81
    BEC - 89
    FAR - 83
    REG - 88
    successfully roundhouse kicked the cpa exam
    sandhyarandhi
    Participant

I passed all sections, with the final one taken in this window. I can see the score in NASBA website, but cannot see the eye icon to view score form. Can anyone see this yet?

sandhyarandhi
    Participant

I passed all sections, with the final one taken in this window.
    I can see the score in NASBA website, but cannot see the eye icon to view score form. Can anyone see this yet?

sandhyarandhi
    Participant

I passed all sections, with the final one taken in this window.
    I can see the score , but cannot see the eye icon to view score form. Can anyone see this yet?

Journeyman
    Participant

@jasondonofrio

That is the same exact experience I had. I know for sure I missed one, and everything else was begging for credit. The last testlet was okay, so 3 out of the 8 sims I feel okay about. Same
    Boat.

AUD - 87
    BEC - 81
    FAR - 78
    REG - 87

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.