11/23/21 Score release - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
    Amber
    Participant

Alright, what is everyone waiting on? I am anxiously awaiting my audit score. If I passed I am completely done after my credit expired in June. Oh what a feeling that would be!

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jeff
    Keymaster

Congrats on being DONE!

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Amber
    Participant

@monikernc I ended up getting a 70 so I was happy to see I was close. I took audit almost two years ago and passed but lost credit recently. Only had 3 weeks to re-review after taking FAR but after passing that I almost feel like I can do anything haha. Just paid for my NTS so hopefully I can get scheduled next week. Score report hasnt posted yet but will let you know when it does to see if you have any pointers.

Amber
    Participant

@donnyyyyy I have been very lucky with extensions. I had no idea what I was doing and my neighbor happened to be a cpa. Asked him how to go about it and he told me to call the board for my state. I then asked them who to reach out to and they gave me a person to email. She just told me to be very specific and state everything in a letter. I always include when I've taken exams, what exams I have coming up, and the issues Im facing. I was lucky enough to get two extensions during covid because when I attempted to schedule even 2-3 months in advance I was still having to drive 3 or more hours to get a spot. I had heard they were getting more stingy with approvals with everything opening up more now but I requested a one month extension on REG. Told them with the holiday it seemed almost impossible that I could pay for another round, wait for a NTS, and find a spot anywhere near me all in less than a week, let alone having to get off work to drive wherever I might have to. Hope this helps!

CH89
    Participant

Big congrats to those who passed! For those who did not, keep pushing! You can and will do this!

AUD - 84
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 76
    REG - 79
    What a journey! It took me 12 attempts, do not give up, keep going! Praise God!

Passed Exams: 8/25/2020

Licensed in Pa: 11/24/2020

monikernc
    Participant

@Amber stay positive! You are sooooo close and you will finish soon. Take a short break, enjoy the holiday. Get your Thankful on! Then get back to it! Stay healthy!

AUD - 93
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 76
    REG - 88
    How have you been?
    Ninja book and MCQs and the forum, all first try! 2016
    Licensed State of Montana April Fool’s Day 2020
    State of Colorado June 2020 - AICPA Ethics 93
    Experience was the worst part of the journey for me. You?
    If you want things to change you have to do something different.

FAR 7/25/15 76!
    AUD 10/30/15 93
    BEC 2/27/16 82
    REG 5/23/16 88!
    Ninja Book and MCQ and the forum - all the way!!!
    and a little thing i like to call, time and effort!
    if you want things to change, you have to do something different

Mookie
    Participant

@monikernc I was worried I rushed it too! But when I failed, I took it towards the end of the window. The info was still fresh in my mind. Just brushed up on the weaker areas (just enough apparently haha) and gave it a shot. The plan was to retake 12/4 if i failed it this time around. Thankfully i got through it!

Veni, Vidi, Vici

CPA in Louisiana

monikernc
    Participant

So happy for you @Mookie. Your scores are great! So hopeful for @Amber. Regroup! Like I say, if you want things to change do something different. Positive thinking!

AUD - 93
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 76
    REG - 88
    How have you been?
    Ninja book and MCQs and the forum, all first try! 2016
    Licensed State of Montana April Fool’s Day 2020
    State of Colorado June 2020 - AICPA Ethics 93
    Experience was the worst part of the journey for me. You?
    If you want things to change you have to do something different.

FAR 7/25/15 76!
    AUD 10/30/15 93
    BEC 2/27/16 82
    REG 5/23/16 88!
    Ninja Book and MCQ and the forum - all the way!!!
    and a little thing i like to call, time and effort!
    if you want things to change, you have to do something different

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.