- This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 6 months ago by .
I think the most important part of my preparation was using Ninja MCQ with heavy focus on my weaknesses.
Here’s what worked for me:
1) Roger CRAM course
2) Ninja MCQ once through, up to 100% and then click reset to start over.
3) Wiley MCQ once through
4) Ninja MCQ a second time, making handwritten notes along the way.
5) Print all trouble questions, hand-write the relevant concepts 3 times.
6) Random Ninja MCQ until I puke. I didn’t work any simulations at all.
This formula worked great for me. The Ninja software is the best because it allows the user to focus on their weaknesses.
BEC - 74,85 Expired (12/09/14)
AUD - 75 Expired (04/23/11)
FAR - 74, 78
REG - TBD
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.