AUD CPA Exam Scores: October-November 2009 - Page 69

Viewing 8 replies - 1,021 through 1,028 (of 1,028 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Jeff…thank you so much for starting this forum. It has given me a lot of comfort over this whole process. I received my Audit score Friday and have now passed all four parts. Everyone on this forum has been so helpful as well. I asked so many questions over the last few months and the answers I received were great. Thanks again everyone and best of luck!!!!

Kelley
    Participant

Scores are up in Texas. Unfortunately not good new for me this Christmas. I guess I will try one more time and then figure out what to do after that. Congrats to all those that passed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry to hear that Kelley. I sent you a PM with some stuff.

I got my AUD score today and did not get what I was expecting at all. I was expecting a 72-78 on the AUD I took. I got a 94!

WhoDatCpa
    Participant

Passed Audit!

Reg is toast…….warm, buttery, toast

Anonymous
    Inactive

It might be too early, but I'm in TN and until Nasba receives my transcript confirming my 150 hours, I can't receive my scores online. Has anyone received their AUD score in the mail yet? I heard they are sent out the day they are posted, but I can't find that anywhere else.

Patrick909
    Participant

I haven't received it in the mail. I'm hoping it comes today or tomorrow, I really want to get started with the application for licensure. Knowing the Florida Board, it will be quite some time, probably several months, before I can actually call myself a CPA.

I still can't believe I'm done with all this. Yes, I passed the exam within a span of 6 months, but that does not take into account the preparation, and the grad school I had to get through to meet the 150 hour requirement. Not to mention all the hand-wringing……before I took REG, I had very little confidence that I could ever pass this exam.

REG – 90

BEC – 84

FAR – 91

AUD – 91

Anonymous
    Inactive

I took Audit in August and got a 69. So I bought the 2009 Yaeger/Wiley material and listened to the Audio MP3 while driving to and from work (75 minutes one way.)

I signed back up for Audit and took it on November 30th. It was hard, but I felt good…..really good…about passing it. I felt like I NAILED the multiple choice questions. My second testlet was difficult so I knew I did well on the first. The Sims were good. I answered both of them completely taking my time on the writtens.

This was the best exam I've taken so far…I was hoping for a score in the 80's. I would have been surprised if I got a 90. But I KNEW I had passed…..

GOT MY SCORE LAST FRIDAY…….74 (SEVENTY FOUR!!!) What happened??!! I don't know where I went wrong.

MomCPA
    Participant

I'm posting from the FAR board. We're testing a theory.

If you are in MO, OH, GA, IN:

Please try to register for an exam you know you've already passed. Even if you've already passed them all, please try. Then send me a private message with your results:

Were you able to get to the payment page? Did it give you an error message, and if so, what was the message?

You can also try registering for exams you still have a current NTS for to see what happens there. We're testing out a loophole theory for getting your results in those states.

Thanks!

Testing in TN (NASBA State)
    REG 74, 77; FAR 77; BEC 73, 73, 73, 80; AUD 40,78
    And I'm out...

Viewing 8 replies - 1,021 through 1,028 (of 1,028 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.