AUD Study Group Q4 2014 - Page 10

Viewing 15 replies - 136 through 150 (of 1,961 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you tried out Ninja MCQ? If not, I would look into purchasing them since this is your last section and if you don't pass you will lose credit one of your prior exams.

I would go over the book one more time with writing some notes and then do a lot of MCQs and simulations. Are you good on research problems? I always get two and never get the right answer. If I would have gotten one of them right in my first attempt, I would have passed.

TimmyUW
    Participant

@CPAHOPEFUL11 Thank you for your advice! No I haven't tried Ninja MCQ.

I think I am good at the REG and FAR research problems but maybe not AUD. I got two research problems this time and maybe I got them wrong so I got a score 70. I am not sure whether they give partial score for research problems. If not, I think that may be the reason why I failed.

I plan to start with my weak areas first because I still remember on which section I was struggled during the test. And going over the book and taking notes is a good idea for a three-week review. Thanks again for your advice!

TimmyUW
    Participant

@CPAHOPEFUL11 Thank you for your advice! No I haven't tried Ninja MCQ.

I think I am good at the REG and FAR research problems but maybe not AUD. I got two research problems this time and maybe I got them wrong so I got a score 70. I am not sure whether they give partial score for research problems. If not, I think that may be the reason why I failed.

I plan to start with my weak areas first because I still remember on which section I was struggled during the test. And going over the book and taking notes is a good idea for a three-week review. Thanks again for your advice!

Anonymous
    Inactive

They don't give any partial points for research problems and that's why you have to hit on them. This time around I plan on spending at least 4-5 hours on research problems on the WTB and Ninja MCQ before I take the test. You are right there though, just a little more and you will get over the hump.

Anonymous
    Inactive

They don't give any partial points for research problems and that's why you have to hit on them. This time around I plan on spending at least 4-5 hours on research problems on the WTB and Ninja MCQ before I take the test. You are right there though, just a little more and you will get over the hump.

TimmyUW
    Participant

@CPAHOPEFUL11 Thank you.I will also focus on research problems this time. I believe we will both make it. Good luck.

TimmyUW
    Participant

@CPAHOPEFUL11 Thank you.I will also focus on research problems this time. I believe we will both make it. Good luck.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, hopefully I pass both FAR/Audit in October. It's weird though because I have NO problem at all with FAR research problems, but they are completely different for Audit. I do highly recommend Ninja MCQ though if you are willing to spend $47 bucks for the AUD section.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, hopefully I pass both FAR/Audit in October. It's weird though because I have NO problem at all with FAR research problems, but they are completely different for Audit. I do highly recommend Ninja MCQ though if you are willing to spend $47 bucks for the AUD section.

TimmyUW
    Participant

@CPAHOPEFUL11 Thanks, same here with me. AUD research problems are a little tricky because I find it hard to find the exactly correct sub chapter. I will try Ninja MCQ if I need it. Hopefully I pass AUD and I will be all done. 🙂

TimmyUW
    Participant

@CPAHOPEFUL11 Thanks, same here with me. AUD research problems are a little tricky because I find it hard to find the exactly correct sub chapter. I will try Ninja MCQ if I need it. Hopefully I pass AUD and I will be all done. 🙂

mariam almas
    Participant

will retake AUD in Oct 6th, hopefully i'll pass this time

AUD: 81 (Done)
    REG: Currently studying
    FAR: TBD
    BEC: TBD

NH

mariam almas
    Participant

will retake AUD in Oct 6th, hopefully i'll pass this time

AUD: 81 (Done)
    REG: Currently studying
    FAR: TBD
    BEC: TBD

NH

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got my REG score and ready to get started for AUD. Two months to go. Any recommended study materials? I've studied AUD in my undergrad and grad, so I would say I'm familiar with the general topic, so what I need would be refreshing materials and do more more practice

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got my REG score and ready to get started for AUD. Two months to go. Any recommended study materials? I've studied AUD in my undergrad and grad, so I would say I'm familiar with the general topic, so what I need would be refreshing materials and do more more practice

Viewing 15 replies - 136 through 150 (of 1,961 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.