AUD Study Group 2022

• This topic has 8 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by jeff.
  • Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Welcome to the AUD CPA Exam Study Group for Q1 2022.

Please introduce yourself, what course(s) you’re using, and let us know how your AUD studying is going (or not going).

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    alexandra
    Participant

eek! Q1 2022! I hope there aren't lots of updates— or better yet— I hope I pass AUD this month so I don't have to worry about the updates 😀

AUD - 66
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - 77
    REG - NINJA in Training
    it's your attitude, not your aptitude, that determines your altitude - zig zigler
    shaya.wikler
    Participant

Why don't you just go for the UWorld Roger CPA Review Course? I studied with it. You will be ahead of the curve on every upcoming change that will come your way. Good luck!

CPA
    Adam
    Participant

How is everyone's studying going and how do we feel about the changes to the report opinions?

AUD - 55
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - 69
    REG - NINJA in Training
    Its a grind but its worth it
    jeff
    Keymaster

Report format for non-issuers is a deal – but it's not a big deal. The NINJA Notes summarize it rather nicely in my humble opinion 🙂

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    Josh
    Participant

I'm Josh. My plan is to take #AUD in 2 weeks. Becker + Ninja + others.

AUD - 75
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 76
    REG - 80
    Josh
    “Focus on the future for 50%, on the present for 40%, and on the past for 10%." - Maasaki Hatsumi
    Chris
    Participant

I took AUD on 2/28 and earned a 63. I am using NINJA only and seeing good results overall. I felt most confident and prepared for this test, but had some early MC throw me off and ended up scoring weaker on those testlets. I recovered to score comparable on the SIMs despite only doing SIMs as part of 3 practice tests. I have found that spamming MC prepares me for the SIMs just fine. I will be retaking in the next 3 weeks and leveraging my prep already used on the 63 to try and pass fast.

Good luck all!

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 75
    REG - 79
    Chris
    jeff
    Keymaster

AUD Sparring – Audit Reports for Issuers (Unqualified Audit Report & Critical Audit Matters)

https://www.another71.com/cpa-tutoring-audit-reports-for-issuers-unqualified-audit-report-critical-audit-matters/

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    jeff
    Keymaster

AUD Sparring – SSARS (Financial Preparation Engagements)

https://www.another71.com/aud-cpa-exam-tutoring-ssars-financial-preparation-engagements/

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.