74 then 72 on AUD

• Creator
    Topic
    GoVPI
    Participant

hey all. I received a 72 today on auditing. I got a 74 in q2. I am truly considering moving on to FAR. I don’t believe I’m strong enough on the financial concepts like you would see in an AUD simulation. I do “above average” on the MCQ but below average on simulations. I just don’t know what else to do.

BEC - Passed

AUD - 74 🙁

REG - TBD

FAR - TBD

BEC 8/14/14 - Passed
    Graduated from college 12/13/14
    AUD 8/31/15 - 74. Retake - Passed
    REG
    FAR

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    CPYAYYY
    Participant

Study FAR concepts. A lot of the sims on audit were really easy FAR sims.

Studying for the CPA exam is easy. Its like riding a bike. Except the bike is on fire. And the ground is on fire. And everything is on fire. Because you're in H-E Double hockey sticks

YouCanDoIt
    Participant

I had failed AUD as well , but decided to not pursue it again and instead take another section. I believe as an overall policy, for me at least, is that to take a break from the subject and pursue another. I believe it helps my brain learn and retain better, especially when I re-visit after a little break. As Kay said, study FAR, because then AUD will be easier to tackle. I am sure you will pass AUD on your 3rd attempt, if you study FAR next.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 75
    REG - 80
    Won't know until you try.

FAR: 76
    REG: Currently studying
    AUD:
    BEC:

mariaest2012
    Participant

I'm in the same boat. Got a 64 last December, then a 74 this score release. I'm so upset and I only have q4 to retake because my REG section expires in February.
    I think switching subjects is the right call, it will give you a chance to refresh and get a win.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.