For those who have passed Audit in Q3-Q4 2017? - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
    LenaR
    Participant

Can you please share your study method? any supplementary material that boosted your grade? My 2nd attempt at Audit but can’t seem to move up from 70:(

LR
Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Red
    Participant

Used only Becker. Listened to lecture and took notes that seemed appropriate, not all the notes Tim and Peter said to take. Didn't use the flashcards and didn't do the SIMS until after completing all the sections (regret both of those decisions even though I passed).

AUD - 78 (10/2017) Becker
    FAR -  77 (09/2018) Becker/Ninja, 65 (4/2018) Becker
    REG - 79 (08/2018) Becker
    BEC - 80 (12/2018) Becker/Ninja
    ElzaTat
    Participant

It took me 5 times to pass AUD. I studied in Becker live class (intense short summer program), Becker textbook, flashcards, sims, all the problems. In addition to that I purchased Wiley test bank (and it seemed to be somewhat helpful). I then purchased Becker's final review course (additional Becker's test bank). I gave myself plenty of time (took time off work for almost 6 months). Somebody on this website mentioned that you either get AUD or you don't – I figured I am the one who doesn't quite get it. My mistake was taking the same problems several times. My brain will memorize the answer but not the rule or the concept. This is very tricky. You answer correctly from the second/third attempt from your memory – and you think you know the material. This is not always true. Never do problems that you saw two times, your brain can trick you.

AUD - 82
    BEC - 79
    FAR - 76
    REG - 75

Viewing 2 replies - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.