Aud Q1 2016 - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m terrified!!

My sims were insane. I guessed on around 80% of the sims, but made sure to fill in everything.

Anyone else just take the exam? How did it make you feel? I’m riddled with stress and anxiety, but need to start studying for Reg.

Aud: 2/27 ?

Reg: ?

Far: ?

Bec: ?

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    cpa007
    Participant

@TheHoundThatRides,

Appreciate your response. Thanks!
    FAR -PASS 80
    REG-PASS 82
    AUD- in progress
    BEC- in progress

Using Wiley , Yeager/ Roger lectures. Both are great. Roger is my preference .

Hope and determination will lead to success.
    She
    Participant

Hello ppl,

Glad to know m not the only one feeling this way. Took AUD yesterday..m quite confident about MCQ's but SIMS were really tough! Research took so much time, the wording was so confusing i had to read it again n again…had 1.5 hours left for sims still couldn't finish the last SIM as time ran out..I could just punch in the answer on one cell in the last sim…..Does anyone think its possible for me to pass? Or do you know anyone who left a sim n still passed? Fingers crossed!!!

AUD - 80
    BEC - 82
    FAR - 82
    REG - 79
    CPA (Licensed in California)

big K

I took the exam yesterday, and same sentiments as everyone else.

The MCQs were doable, but exhasuting. The SIMs were damn near impossible.

I used NINJA notes, NINJA MCQs, and Wiley book. Averaging 71 on MCQs and tredning 83 on the @1100 MCQs I did. Also did about 25 SIMs. Not feeling too confident as when I previously took AUD I was trending the same scores and got a 66.

Good luck to all.

Lostinamerica
    Participant

My experience was different. My MCQ went medium to WOW!!! and remained WOW!!! I thought the SIMS were challenging bur manageable. I thought it could have been worse after the MCQs. I don't know how I did. When I have passed I was certain I failed and the time I failed I was certain I passed so I am certainly no judge.

I will be happy with a 75. I wish we could know faster to determine if I need to be all in for FAR or have to go AUD again.

B Passed
    A Passed
    R Passed
    F 8/31/2016

Anonymous
    Inactive

@cpa007 I used gleim supplemented w/ mcq from cpareviewforfree. Gleim really prepared me for mcq. I'm really glad I wasn't the only one with crazy sims. I pray we all pass!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ive already started studying for Reg. If I need to retake aud I'll do it later. I'm just gonna keep on trucking.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@jeff01234567 I really hope you pass so you can be almost done!

tryef

I had medium hard and medium MC.,, and tough simulations.. I drank a lot that night because I thought I failed.. I could barely type and leave a short comment on this post that night after drinking. I ended up getting surprising 94 .. passe. I guessed 50% on simulations.. I knew that I had 7 questions wrong on MC.. The bottom line is that the CPA exam does not ask candidates to be perfect.. so dont worry if you think you failed

FAR-passed 11/29/15
    BEC-1/12/16 passed
    AUD-2/29/16
    REG-

tryef

You know what? I am drinking now .. friday night., celebrating.. 94.. typos… okay… who cares?

FAR-passed 11/29/15
    BEC-1/12/16 passed
    AUD-2/29/16
    REG-

Anonymous
    Inactive

I passed Audit!!

EuroAddict
    Participant

I don't get why people thought the SIMS were impossible. Is it b/c you didn't take FAR yet?

-----------------------------
    BEC - 77, 03/2015 (first try)
    FAR - 79, 05/2015 (second try)
    REG - 83, 12/2015 (first try)
    AUD - 84, 03/2015 (first try)

I got 99 problems but the CPA ain't one.

Viewing 11 replies - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.