- This topic is empty.
I NEED TO WORK!
I recently passed all exams. However, I am a Non-Accounting/Non-related Major, and I don’t really have any related experiences.
I receive almost no phone calls from any of the companies I had applied for. I have only received few calls from the recruiters, which I figured perhaps useless.
1) Should I go to a Masters Program in Accountancy? Will it be awkward since I passed all the exams already? Will this make a big difference?
2) Have you had any successful experience with the recruiters?
3) How fast do most people get a job from the start of the job search?
4) I prefer to work in Chicago… bad choice?
5) When Job Requirement says “Accounting Major”, do they really mean Accounting Majors ONLY? or would a Non-Accounting Major CPA be OK?
I’ve been applying here and there since the start of my CPA Review. NO LUCK for a year.