- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by .
I have been at smaller firms the last few years, and by a hail mary, I got an offer at a mid size firm!!! I am a bit nervous. I will be staff tax accountant at the new firm.
Could I know what to expect?
Some bullets of what I’ve heard/expect:
– Many more hours year round.
– Much more growth potential.
– typically could get stuck doing one thing.
– bigger more complex returns.
My new firm is in the 50-70 range of accounting top 100. I am extremely nervous and excited, given I’m starting with a 14k pay bump off the bat.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.