2014 Fall Deloitte Start Date?

• Creator
    Topic
    MattH

Does anyone know what the start date for Deloitte is this year or receive a start-date yet? Thank you.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    kpb

You should've received an email already. If not, contact your recruiter ASAP!

BEC - 81 4/08/14
    FAR - 80 8/25/14 Thank you Jesus!
    REG - 69 (Nov 14),80 1/08/15 Thank God!
    AUD - 70 (May 14), xx 5/1/15

Becker Online & Becker Flashcards
    I definitely wish I was one of those people who got all 4 exams done in 4 months, but unfortunately LIFE (being a newlywed, stress, adjusting to newlywed life and cpa exam study life, as well as starting a job with a Big4 which I am very happy about) got in the way, just happy that I am passing period!!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not sure about Big D, but for KPMG it's 10/1

Anonymous
    Inactive

We have rolling start dates at EY

jas22

@MAttH – I'm starting at Deloitte officially on 9/1…this happens to be a paid holiday, so really starting 9/2. If you are suppose to be starting this fall and haven't received any info yet then you def need to get in touch with your recruiter, because there is a whole lot of on boarding stuff to do and buying tickets for DU.

B - 78 (Just a little too much studying)
    A - 81 (Studied too much)
    R - 78 (Done and Done.)
    F - 75 (Perfect!)

fuzyfro89
    Participant

There's probably several start dates nationally. They have to stagger them somewhat in order to accommodate everyone (both new and experienced hires) at DU as well as meeting local office staffing needs.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.