REG Study Group Q4 2021

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Ninja Albert
    Participant

Hey everyone I guess I will start this thread, Began started to study for REG using NINJA and already went through a couple sparring videos. I hope to test soon! how's everyone studying going?

shaya.wikler
    Participant

I prepped for my REG exam with UWorld and I passed it on my first try. Roger knows REG in his sleep. He breathes REG. Go for it and good luck!

CPA
    Ninja Albert
    Participant

How would you say U-world is different that NINJA? What did you use Ninja for?

Ninja Albert
    Participant

Its been 4 Days already went though Indiv. Tax and Property Tax on sparring is that a good pace or am I moving to quick..? I am studying full time. Did a fair amount of MCQ not heavy on SIMS. I plan on testing mid JAN any advice should I go back and review for a day or do half day review and half day new material?

Ninja Albert
    Participant

Officially in REG mode after score release today. we will try to get this forum alive again…. how's everyone studying going?

takai.jin
    Participant

Hey Albert! I'm also a full time studier at the moment and it will probably stay that way until February at the latest. I hope your AUD exam went well–I'll be embarking on the REG journey after the 17th. If I can just somehow finish AUD and REG then the CPA dream will still be in reach. Good luck studying for REG–I'll be around.

AUD - 64
    BEC - 67
    FAR - 82
    REG - 66
    That which neither hungers nor craves is beauty defined.
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.