18 month window expires 10/31/09

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I need to pass AUD and FAR by then. I have scheduled my 6th attempt at AUD on 10/01/09. I should know this week if I passed my 3rd attempt at FAR (doubt it). So I'm thinking I may take FAR again on 10/30/09 or so. If…..I pass both of these on these dates, I will have passed all four parts in the 18 month window. Agreed?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    jeff
    Keymaster

Yes – pass them both and you're done! I'm pulling for you Mark!

Having sat for the same exam in the same room on the same day, we have a special bond…they must have given you the easy REG exam b/c you passed and I got a 74 🙂

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We're all pulling for you! My pre-release prediction is that you passed FAR with an 82 and will pass AUD on the next try October 30th.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don't give up – you can do it! And if for some reason you don't, don't settle on losing a part….right a sympathy letter to your accounting board for an extension of the 18-month window with proof that you are making an honest effort to get it done. A friend of mine did and they extended it for 1 month to give him another try to pass his last part! He took it and passed!

Good Luck!

Anonymous
    Inactive

That's nice to know. What state was that in?

Anonymous
    Inactive

the best confidence boost is the probability of you passing when you hit 5-6-7 times is approximately 100%.. it can be done!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.