FAR Study Group Q1 2022

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Welcome to the FAR CPA Exam Study Group for Q1 2022.

Introduce yourself and let us know how your FAR studying is going (or not going).

Free FAR Stuff

• Study Notes
  • Study Planners
  • CRAM Videos
  • CPA Tutoring
  • far cpa exam study group

Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA Review
    ChristieF
    Participant

Hi everyone! I tested in December and received a 61 so I'm planning on retaking 1/28. Trying to focus on MCQs and Sims and going through Ninja notes, etc. Fingers crossed this time around.

FAR - 61, retake 1/22

AUD - 2022

REG - 2022

BEC - 2022

shaya.wikler
    Participant

Go for the UWorld course. Jeff even recommends it. I used it and I'm now all done! Good luck!

CPA
    RobOh
    Participant

Good luck @ChristieF , my fingers are crossed for ya too. Make sure you don't skip any areas, attack it from a fresh start and don't avoid those areas where you are weaker. This exam has a way of finding our weak spots, but you also have to make sure that you don't forget those areas that you are stronger in as well. You probably already know this, but it's important that you not only understand why the correct answer choice is correct but you should also know why the other choices are incorrect. Keep studying hard and you will get there!

FAR - 78

BEC - 87

REG - 82

AUD - 82

Numb3rs
    Participant

Hi All! For a fresh start to pass these exams, I've just purchased Rogers material, coming from using Wiley's; it's taking some getting use to. Any pointers on how to use Roger's material efficiently and effectively?

AUD - NINJA in Training
    BEC - NINJA in Training
    FAR - NINJA in Training
    REG - NINJA in Training
    "A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to rest; So shall your poverty come like  a prowler..." - Proverbs 24:33-34a
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.